Anyone having trouble making reservations ?

rdw

Mouseketeer
The MDE app has been really difficult (and website). Some work for me and others don't.

I've been trying to reserve a late night at beaches and cream since last night, and even though it shows availability, I can't book.

Am I missing something?

I've also been trying to make an ADR for Beaches & Cream with no luck. I've tried both online through the Disney site and the app, but it wouldn't let me book.

How far out are you trying to plan. I was having issues yesterday, trying to book my 180+ which opened this morning. I was finally able to call about an hour ago and was able to book most of the ADR's that I was looking for. The person I spoke with told me that the site doesn't work that well for anyone trying to plan further than the 180 mark. I'm able to book anything prior to that (ran a test or two yesterday and then again this morning).

Good luck!

Yep same thing had been happening to me with Beaches and Cream for the past few days. I am trying to book for May, so only about 60 days out. I ended up calling and booking the reservation. The cast member on the phone made a "note" about the online glitch.

I'm also trying to book for end of May - maybe about 80days out? Beaches and cream just doesn't want to work.

I just called Disney dining and was able to book two reservations for 8/24 and 8/28. There was no problem booking it over the phone. I advised the cast member about the problem booking online and through the app and she said she'd pass it on to be looked at.

INteresting I thought all my reservations have been broken but the truth is I have just been trying Beaches and Cream.... now I need to go check if everything is broken for me or just that restaurant. And I emailed Disney about the problem... whoops!

Me too! I have also been trying to book B&C in August and it refuses to let me book it. So annoying - every time I try again the good time I saw has disappeared......aarghhh!
Have phoned and have been on hold for 12 minutes.

The MDE app has been really difficult (and website). Some work for me and others don't.

I've been trying to reserve a late night at beaches and cream since last night, and even though it shows availability, I can't book.

Am I missing something?
The system has been acting strange for a few days! Good luck!!

Yes it's a pain trying to make reservations for B&C. I had to call to book it yesterday for May

Having same issues with Ohana and CRT. Frustrating because Im up early at 6am, see the times, I click on time I want and the screen just goes back to like I didn't put any search information. I hope this isnt just me as I keep seeing the great times disappear :(

....and now after calling the representative states the reservations have crashed and I need to call back later!

I called about a half hour ago since the website wasn't allowing me to go further than clicking on a time, if I even got that option and I got through the whole process, but the CM couldn't process my information due to Disney doing maintenance or somethin'. Very frustrating since I'm trying to get ADRs for BoG and Chef Mickey's. I would like to go back to bed, but I really need these reservations. :(

Keep trying on line; I managed to get 5 booked by keeping trying, then phoned and got last 4 booked with CM, she was having system issues too. At least it's mid- day here. FPs will be fun, that'll be 5am for me :grouphug:

Got everything booked, but had to call again this time because Disney is still showing my maiden name even though I changed it manually through MDE AND through their IT department. I didn't want to risk any hiccups happening because of my last name.

Call again. I called again about 15 minutes after the first crash and the phone people got me what I needed, but it was reallllly slow. Still cant do it online for the other minor ones I wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter