Anyone having trouble booking ADRs?!?

I'm sorry you're still on hold. I finally got through at 7:40. I got everything, just not the times I wanted. Apparently I'll be eating dinner at BoG at 4:15. Hopefully I can hunt down something better in the next few weeks.

If things by phone are crazier then usual this morning, it's people calling after hearing of the release of both MNSSHP & MVMCP tickets.. that's why hold times are longer

I have been on hold for 48 minutes. Gosh, it feels like when I called the other day to book my trip with free dining.....:rolleyes2

I hope you all get through soon. I asked the reservation agent to transfer me to tech support after. The agent there could duplicate the problem I was having, so definitely not "operator error." She created a ticket for me. She said after the ticket was resolved, I could talk to guest services about having them resolve some of my problematic times. She didn't imply whether she thought they could, just that I could talk to them. Hopefully they can help. She said it usually takes about a week to get the ticket resolved though.

Got up and got on line at 5am and the dang website was not working properly! would show me times and I would try and grab them and then nothing!:sad:

I was able to grab Ohana, but not the time I wanted...

Now the good news!!! I called right at 6am Central time and got right through and on hold 30 min and it dropped my call!! UGH!:faint: So redialed a bunch and finally got through again and after 45 min on hold I got everything I wanted!! So do not give up!!:goodvibes

I was able to secure CRT at 8:30 for Nov 2nd and she was able to change my Ohana on Nov 1st to 5:05pm. I got my Via Napoli set too...

So it worked out ,but I am drained now..LOL:crazy2:

My Disney experience has been a little stressful lately with the free dining drama and then trying to get my ADR's set.

Now I am good till Sept for FP+ and hoping to get a FP for Be our Guest too!

Good luck to all of you! Sorry Disney website is crap!!!!:worried:

Sorry....newbie here! Posted twice and don't know what I am doing :confused3 Can't figure out how to delete:rolleyes1

Got up and got on line at 5am and the dang website was not working properly! would show me times and I would try and grab them and then nothing!:sad:

I was able to grab Ohana, but not the time I wanted...

Now the good news!!! I called right at 6am Central time and got right through and on hold 30 min and it dropped my call!! UGH!:faint: So redialed a bunch and finally got through again and after 45 min on hold I got everything I wanted!! So do not give up!!:goodvibes

I was able to secure CRT at 8:30 for Nov 2nd and she was able to change my Ohana on Nov 1st to 5:05pm. I got my Via Napoli set too...

So it worked out ,but I am drained now..LOL:crazy2:

My Disney experience has been a little stressful lately with the free dining drama and then trying to get my ADR's set.

Now I am good till Sept for FP+ and hoping to get a FP for Be our Guest too!

Good luck to all of you! Sorry Disney website is crap!!!!:worried:

Glad you had success! Your reservations sound a lot like ours and I am holding out hope that the fast pass for BOG and rides are not like this as well :) Looks like you are going at the same time we are....great minds:)

I've been trying to change one of my reservations and MDE won't let me. I get all the way through the selection process and then nothing shows up. I tried twice for the same reservation. No error message, just didn't book it. Now that I see others are having issues, I'll just wait and see if shows up. If not, I'll deal with it then.

My 180 day window opened yesterday and it won't let me book anything for my +10. So frustrating.

Glad you had success! Your reservations sound a lot like ours and I am holding out hope that the fast pass for BOG and rides are not like this as well :) Looks like you are going at the same time we are....great minds:)

Yep...Looks like we have similar plans..:thumbsup2

You get to stay longer!! Lucky!!:goodvibes Our DD will be Junior so she will have to get back to school...bummer

Doing Food and Wine on Tuesday...hoping for less crowds than the weekend.

Celebrating her Sweet 16 at Cinderella Royal table. Now I have to call an order the Etched Glass Slipper for her special surprise....;)

Just waiting for Southwest to open flights now.....

I got another email with my invoice info about an hour ago, so I was thinking tech support maybe reset my package so I could book 180+10, but nope. Still can't book online. I'm hoping something opens up on two times I didn't want, but if I have to call in, limits my chances of snagging it. Ugh.

I'm so glad you guys are still getting what you want!!

I always use 407-939-3463 and say "agent" immediately.

Thanks, I have been using it all day and it has worked great!

I was very bad and didn't book my reservations for September.:rolleyes2, but I didn't do too bad today, surprisingly. I even had most of my reservations for party of 10 and when I added my parents and sister, party of 14. But I didn't have too many popular ones. We have done most of them and are trying others. But believe it or not I did find one Cindrella's Table for breakfast! I was shocked! I could not get any Be Our Guest though. But I forgot I was going to try for lunch and there are not reservations you can make.

So thanks again! I was able to get right in all day within a minute or two until 7 pm's call. I didn't call early this morning. I also was able to use the computer and book all day till 7 pm. That is why I called and was on hold for 45 minutes? At least 30 minutes. So, when it is really busy, like overloaded, does the computer ressi's not work?

Thanks, I have been using it all day and it has worked great!

I was very bad and didn't book my reservations for September.:rolleyes2, but I didn't do too bad today, surprisingly. I even had most of my reservations for party of 10 and when I added my parents and sister, party of 14. But I didn't have too many popular ones. We have done most of them and are trying others. But believe it or not I did find one Cindrella's Table for breakfast! I was shocked! I could not get any Be Our Guest though. But I forgot I was going to try for lunch and there are not reservations you can make.

So thanks again! I was able to get right in all day within a minute or two until 7 pm's call. I didn't call early this morning. I also was able to use the computer and book all day till 7 pm. That is why I called and was on hold for 45 minutes? At least 30 minutes. So, when it is really busy, like overloaded, does the computer ressi's not work?

I'm glad this worked for you and you got most of what you were looking for. Hopefully there are BoG FP+ lunch reservations that will be loaded for you in the future.

I don't think the problem is happening because of the high volume because I still can't make any reservations. It's as if they dining portion just won't believe I have a resort reservation. It let me book something less than 180 days but not more.

I had all the problems you have mentioned and then some! I booked Ohana for 520 on a Wednesday in November during my stay and received the confirmation number and email, it was showing up online but not on my app. I tried to link it with the conf. # I was given and it wouldn't let me. It kept telling me that the confirmation number was used already by a different guest! I called Disney and spoke with a CM who confirmed that everything looked fine and matched my reservation number, but I'm still nervous. The time slot that I booked still shows as available. Cant wait to get there and be one of fifty who booked the same day and time because of a Disney website glitch?! Has this happened to anyone else??

Same thing happened to me a week ago. SO frustrating. Luckily, I was able to get through on the phone pretty quickly at 7, but of course BOG was completely gone by then. Then I see people on the boards talking about grabbing two reservations just to see what they feel like going to... like salt in the wound!!

And, getting MNSSHP tickets took several attempts and finally a phone call yesterday too.

I had all the problems you have mentioned and then some! I booked Ohana for 520 on a Wednesday in November during my stay and received the confirmation number and email, it was showing up online but not on my app. I tried to link it with the conf. # I was given and it wouldn't let me. It kept telling me that the confirmation number was used already by a different guest! I called Disney and spoke with a CM who confirmed that everything looked fine and matched my reservation number, but I'm still nervous. The time slot that I booked still shows as available. Cant wait to get there and be one of fifty who booked the same day and time because of a Disney website glitch?! Has this happened to anyone else??[/QUOTE ]

Tried all day yesterday and today online no luck. I called Disney yesterday and made a reservation. Does not show up in MDX and cannot link reservation. Also got the message conf# used by another guest. Hope they fix this soon....it is not making planning this trip a magical experience. Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I can't book ADRs either...again. This is the third time I've had this problem in the last two weeks. Their website seriously is awful. It's pretty, but it's not functional. :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter