Anyone having trouble booking ADRs?!?

summerw

DIS Veteran
It keeps giving me times and when I select one, it reopens the list of restaurants with no times. It doesn't matter if I search by restaurant or time-- I can't book anything!!

I can't book a single thing. I can find times at restaurants (which keep getting worse so someone somewhere can book) but I can't book the time. I click on it and it just loops back around and asks me to select date and time

same exact thing for me with times getting farther from what I want. Aggggg.

Yep, computer and iPhone, safari and firefox and app. reset browser completely. Sooooo frustrated. I guess we won't be eating at Be Our Guest.

What makes it worse is I had all our reservations I wanted for our trip that was planned for October 18....but we moved it back to Nov 1 for free dining and now I'm getting no where :/

Good luck at 7 everyone!!

What makes it worse is I had all our reservations I wanted for our trip that was planned for October 18....but we moved it back to Nov 1 for free dining and now I'm getting no where :/

Good luck at 7 everyone!!

I feel for you. It's 3:53 my time. Adds salt to the wound. Good luck!!

Count me in :( Yep, some people must be getting in b/c I'm just watching all the times I needed slip away for 2 of our reservations… The rest I'm not as worried about, but when you have everything all planned out and I saw all my times available at 6am, to know they're not available now and it wasn't my fault just stinks.

Yay for those who got through! :) I'm happy some people are getting their times!

I'm still on hold and have to take the kiddos to school soon…sigh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter