Anyone having trouble booking ADRs?!?

Same thing happened to me a week ago. SO frustrating. Luckily, I was able to get through on the phone pretty quickly at 7, but of course BOG was completely gone by then. Then I see people on the boards talking about grabbing two reservations just to see what they feel like going to... like salt in the wound!! And, getting MNSSHP tickets took several attempts and finally a phone call yesterday too.
Are you staying onsite? Just curious with the chance of getting BOG reservations with 180 + 10 days out. Getting nervous, however we got a cancellation last year about two months before by trying every morning.

It is horrible. I can't view my dining reservation, change anything, make anything new. It's been like this for two days already. Then after waiting on the phone for an hour to talk to a CM, they book my reservation but screwed up the number in my party....

Are you staying onsite? Just curious with the chance of getting BOG reservations with 180 + 10 days out. Getting nervous, however we got a cancellation last year about two months before by trying every morning.

Yup. The BOG reservation was to be on our 5th day, so maybe if you're scheduling it later than that you'll have better luck.

Yes I am staying on site. 178 days out. Tried getting Bog so far unsuccessful. Will try again tomorrow morning. We will be @ WDW nov 1 until Nov 15. Booking window with +10 took us to Nov 12.... Bog not available. Will try for Nov 13 tomorrow before my shift. This is so frustrating. I cannot stay on hold as I am in the medical profession and have to work. Btw we are a party of 3. Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

This website is driving me freaking batty. It just keeps saying "unable to make reservations for Disney Dining Experiences at this time. Please try again later." UGH!

This website is driving me freaking batty. It just keeps saying "unable to make reservations for Disney Dining Experiences at this time. Please try again later." UGH!
Welcome to my world....I am glad it's not just me....

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

THIS!! So frustrating!!

I'm on hold, for the second time. The first time, I was on hold for about 30 minutes then ... nothing!! Then, just to spite me, I got sent to the survey. Really? So, I'm trying again... :rolleyes2

Has anyone talked to an agent or anyone asking why the website will not let us get reservations? I've tried from computer kindle iPhone and iPad since last night. Keeps saying unable to check times. Are they aware of the issue???

Same here. I went to change a reservation then started noticing ones that I had already set up for Character Dining said "Dining Plans Not Accepted". I started freaking out. That was the whole reason I got the Dining Plan. Hope they fix it soon so I can stop freaking out! I saw others having the same issue on the Mom Panel and she said that she confirmed with Cast Members that the restaurants were still accepting Dining Plans with the Characters. So that calmed me a little.

When I talked to tech support, she could duplicate my problem with my account so it's definitely on their end. she didn't know what and I haven't gotten a response to the ticket she created for it.

When I talked to a helpful dining cm who actually knew what she was talking about, she said they release some reservations each day for the 180+10, so on my 180 days, there were some BoG available for days 8-10, then at 6am the next day there were a few still for day 8 that are gone now and I didn't check day 9 but day 10 still has a few. I also never saw one for a time past 6pm which makes me think they're holding all those for now and will release those once they release anything they're holding due to Halloween or Xmas parties, such as the wishes dessert party. So there's still hope for all of us.

I just went in and changed my Chef De France ressie no problem..maybe it's working now ? :confused3

ok it is that you can book 180+10 days or 190 days out if you are at Disney property. I am trying to book for Nov 9th and it is not letting me. How can people book past my time yet I cant?:confused3

ok it is that you can book 180+10 days or 190 days out if you are at Disney property. I am trying to book for Nov 9th and it is not letting me. How can people book past my time yet I cant?:confused3

Onsite guests can book 180 days from the arrival date. At that time you can make up to 10 days if ADRs. That is how people can book past your date.

What us your arrival date? If it is November 9, 180 days from then is May 13. There is a calculator here: http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/pscalc/dispscalc.html

Onsite guests can book 180 days from the arrival date. At that time you can make up to 10 days if ADRs. That is how people can book past your date.

What us your arrival date? If it is November 9, 180 days from then is May 13. There is a calculator here: http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/pscalc/dispscalc.html

Thank you it has been 2 years since I have done this. So I am a bit out of the loop. I saw some people making ressies for November 14th. :thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter