Anyone having problems with online ADRS this morning?

Just made two reservations and got two confirmation emails. I still can't access or see all of the reservations I made yesterday, but I have all the confirmation numbers and emails so I hope that is enough. :) Good luck everyone!

:worship::worship::worship: THANK YOU Nola Tink! I just went back on and clicked where to eat then BAM, I was in and made the last of my ADRs.

Got emails for all but that first one I did but it's on my list with a confirm number so I'm not going to worry about it. Phew, now I can start my day:rotfl2::banana:.

Good luck all!:goodvibes

YAY! I'm so happy that it worked out for you! That was way more anxiety & anticipation than I usually like in my mornings, lol.

I was able to make one for our arrival day online today but nothing further out with my confirmation number. Called four times just to sit on hold before getting sent straight to the survey. Very frustrating!

I HATE getting up at 4:40 in the morning and on a Saturday too!

ETA: After two hours on two phones and three hours on two laptopsI finally got it! If I could have kissed the girl who helped me I would have-right on the lips!

YAY! I'm so happy that it worked out for you! That was way more anxiety & anticipation than I usually like in my mornings, lol.

Totally agree - don't need that stress to start the day!!! Glad we're both all set though:):goodvibes.

I was able to make one for our arrival day online today but nothing further out with my confirmation number. Called four times just to sit on hold before getting sent straight to the survey. Very frustrating!

I HATE getting up at 4:40 in the morning and on a Saturday too!

ETA: After two hours on two phones and three hours on two laptopsI finally got it! If I could have kissed the girl who helped me I would have-right on the lips!

Oh no - sorry there were problems today too:headache:. Glad you got it in the end!

The mobile version of the reservation site is having issues too. As of 10:30 pm on the east coast, my reservation request just keeps processing and never finalizes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter