Anyone having problems with online ADRS this morning?

LittleStinkerbelle

DIS Veteran
Ugh, was on right at 6 a.m. - got a reservation for our first night, after hitting confirm I got an error code but the reservation still showed up under "my reservations."

Trying to do the rest of the trip and I keep getting errors - including one that said I've been idle for more than 30 minutes when I'd only been on for 10. I'll get to the point where I can hit cofirm and it errors out and these subsequent times they reservations aren't showing up like the first one did. Now I don't know if I have them or not. ARG:mad:.

Now I'm getting this error just trying to search:

Sorry, there was an error when searching for availability. Please make sure your time is valid and try again..

I'm trying to book Chef Mickey's at the 15th. October...and get the error message too :confused3

YEP! Nightmare of my vacation plans. Very disappinted as this is my frist trip and am very unhappy. Been up since 5:20 getting ready for work before reservations because I have to be out of the house by 7:00 Not a happy camper and terribly diasppointed in this system.

For the few that let me get as far as hitting the confirm button, I'm wondering if they are there or not :confused3. One shows up in the list but I don't know if the others are there and not updating or what - I'm going to call in to make the rest but I'd hate to end up with multiples unintentionally.

At the end of the call I'm going to see if they can hopefully check by the phone number or something.

So sorry Sbnorton - I agree, very disappointing when the system doesn't work.

Me too!! I am so TIRED!! Was on right at 5 am and have been unable to do anything!!!

YEP! Same here! I just called & the CM that I spoke to said that it's a "system enhancement" & the systems might be back up in 2 hours! The icing on the cake: she said, "Well, we are open untlil 10:30 pm tonight!" Lady, why would I have woken up at 5:30 am to make ressies at 10:30 at night? Is this really happening?!?!?!?!?:mad:

Okay, I was magically able to make 2 ADR's, but now it's back down again. At least I was able to snag 1 of our faves for now.

YES!!! Check your email... I believe you need to only go by the ones that you get a confirmation number with.
The first time I tried with CRT, it said error - even after I put in credit card number, etc. So, I went on and did Chef Mickey...and it worked, gave me conf # and then sent me an email. Then, I went back and did CRT again...and it worked finally, gave me conf #, sent an email too.

so, if you dont' have a conf # and an email...I would say it didn't go??

Good luck!!!

I was able to get a couple more as well but now I can't even get the search box. These last two I did get emails. Didn't get an email on the first one that errored out but it's under my reservations so I printed out the confirm from there.

The rest that errored after hitting confirm I'm going to assume are a no go.

Getting this error now:

This site is down for maintenance.
Please check back soon. We're sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Well, I'm halfway there. Although I only have the first and last day booked - nothing for our middle two days including our anniversary. When I was able to search but not add to cart they had the times I wanted so here's hoping I get them when the system is back.

I keep getting the message: Sorry, there was an error when trying to add reservations to your cart. Please try again.

I keep getting the message: Sorry, there was an error when trying to add reservations to your cart. Please try again.

If you can get as far as searching and selecting a time - try logging out and closing your browser, then opening up again. I did that and it allowed me to make one at a time.

I can't even get the search box to come up:confused3.

Anyone having luck online or on the phone right now?

Thanks Lil Stink, I tried that, but with no luck. Oh, Disney! Why must you play with my emotions?

I'm going to take a shower, so (with our luck) the system should be back up as soon as my hair is wet, lol.

YEP! Same here! I just called & the CM that I spoke to said that it's a "system enhancement" & the systems might be back up in 2 hours! The icing on the cake: she said, "Well, we are open untlil 10:30 pm tonight!" Lady, why would I have woken up at 5:30 am to make ressies at 10:30 at night? Is this really happening?!?!?!?!?:mad:
I don't believe it' a system enhancement. Why would they start an enhancement an hour before the busiest time of the day for their system. The CM told me they were informed globally at 5 am of the system being down. I had suspicion there was a bug about 11pm last night as the system couldn't find my reservation the first couple of tries.

:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1 Hoping it comes back up soon.

Not sure if it's worth the bother to call and sit on hold only to be told it's still down. I don't get it why they can't get the kinks out of their systems. I shop online all the time and don't have these problems with other sites.

Just got off the phone and was told the site is still down they are installing enhancements. They can't even make them over the phone - I was informed to try back in 1 to 2 hours when I called right at 6 this morning and was told the same thing just know - 1 to 2 hours.

Somehow, I was able to just finish making my ADRs. I kept clicking on the "WHERE TO EAT" button on the first page on the WDW site. From there, I would put my times, etc. Several times, I had to re-enter my resort confirmation number & there was 1 time when my ADR was about to confirm, but had an "error." Good luck everyone!!!!!

:worship::worship::worship: THANK YOU Nola Tink! I just went back on and clicked where to eat then BAM, I was in and made the last of my ADRs.

Got emails for all but that first one I did but it's on my list with a confirm number so I'm not going to worry about it. Phew, now I can start my day:rotfl2::banana:.

Good luck all!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter