Anyone got a tax refund this year yet?

Mailed mine in about 2 weeks ago and it is not yet showing up in the system. Should I call?

No, if you mail your forms in (like I did), you have to wait a minimum of 4 weeks before checking on the status of your refund.

Filed on the 19th of February, Federal is scheduled to be deposited tomorrow (27th). 8 days total (6 business). No estimate for NY State yet though.

In case anyone is curious about timelines, NY State is scheduled to be deposited on March 19 so 1 month from filing to deposit for me.

My federal is scheduled to be direct deposited into my bank tomorrow the 3/11. Those of you that have gotten your direct deposits did you get your deposit the same day it was scheduled for. Also, when it's deposited does it go in immediately or will it be pending for a day or 2 or more days?? This is the 1st time doing direct deposit so I'm not sure how the direct deposit is. TIA

My federal is scheduled to be direct deposited into my bank tomorrow the 3/11. Those of you that have gotten your direct deposits did you get your deposit the same day it was scheduled for. Also, when it's deposited does it go in immediately or will it be pending for a day or 2 or more days?? This is the 1st time doing direct deposit so I'm not sure how the direct deposit is. TIA

Same day as scheduled and immediately available.

Does the bank take out a fee for doing the direct deposit? Again I've only done paper check deposits and not the direct deposits so I'm totally in the dark. I do know when doing a mobile deposit for immediate deposit they take a fee out. TIA

I just filed on 2/27, but last year I filed earlier and got my refund really fast. I'm hoping I get it soon because I already have the money allocated to various projects. In particular, I'd like to get it before the 20th, so we'll see if they can really get it out within 3 weeks.

I just filed last week and supposed to get my federal deposited tomorrow. I hope something doesn't go wrong and it doesn't LOL. State still says it's being reviewed and to allow up to 90 days for processing UGHHHHHHH....

Got my Fed refund deposited this morning. It only took 8 weeks!

We fly out tonight for a week stay at POFQ and will have a little extra spending cash now! :cool1:

Does the bank take out a fee for doing the direct deposit? Again I've only done paper check deposits and not the direct deposits so I'm totally in the dark. I do know when doing a mobile deposit for immediate deposit they take a fee out. TIA

I have never heard of a bank charging a fee for any type of direct deposit. Do you get a direct deposit paycheck? It should be the same thing. I would think the bank would prefer it over a regular check deposit since it's less work.

However, I've also never had fees for mobile deposits either, so maybe your bank has extra fees?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter