Anyone GOING to Gay Days?

Coty's Dads

Earning My Ears
As I have mentioned before, Dan and I (along with 7 other people) will be heading down for gay days. We plan on going to the Magic Kingdom on that Saturday, but doing all sorts of "disney" stuff for the rest of the time. Is there anyone who is actually going that would like to meet up? We are always looking for other fun gay friends/couples who enjoy Disney.

Coty's Dads...Tim and Dan

Having been every year since 1991 but two (1992 World Cup in Italy and 1994 Japan), I expect that I will be there again this year. :-) I usually spend the day in the Magic Kingdom with a mixed group of gay and straight friends (often with some of their kids along for the day).

It has always been a great time and I encourage everyone to go.

/carmi

I won't be there, but I hope that you guys have a great time. I want to hear all the details!

My partner and I will be going June 1st and returning on the 4th. We'll be staying at Port Orleans Riverside. We also have planned to to the Backstage Magic tour on Friday.

Lynn, Emily and I will be there from May 27 - June 3 (we keep adding a day here or there), but we don't have any official plans, we'll just be hanging out in the park. We will be traveling with our DD's best friend, her parents and brother so this should be a new experience for them :goodvibes ! They are super great, we are lucky our DD's found each other since we are all now great friends.
Lisa
Tiger Fan

3rd year for me. Friends and I will be at the Boardwalk June 2-5. Can't wait. Tim and Dan, will you be at BWV?

Partner and I just booked our trip! This will be our second Gay Days (last year was the first). Staying at Swan (easy walk to MGM/Epcot). Anyone interested in going to Jellyrolls (sing-a-long piano bar at The Boardwalk) one night? Going to Pleasure Island Thurs and probably Sat night, but maybe Friday? :cool1:

Anyone know how crowded MK is during Gay Days? DH, 2 kids and I are arriving on Saturday 6/3 and are going to MK on Sunday 6/4. We are just doing a long weekend trip (following a Devil Rays game Friday night). My understanding is that this is Gay Days though I don't know when it starts or ends. I usually avoid summer but its DS is turning 2 and we want to celebrate. :woohoo: Should we expect major crowds? How long of lines should we anticipate? Is there anything extra special going on? Ok Im not GLTB, but I'm not closed minded either. :)

KimberlyC said:
Anyone know how crowded MK is during Gay Days? DH, 2 kids and I are arriving on Saturday 6/3 and are going to MK on Sunday 6/4. We are just doing a long weekend trip (following a Devil Rays game Friday night). My understanding is that this is Gay Days though I don't know when it starts or ends. I usually avoid summer but its DS is turning 2 and we want to celebrate. :woohoo: Should we expect major crowds? How long of lines should we anticipate? Is there anything extra special going on? Ok Im not GLTB, but I'm not closed minded either. :)

It is not that crowded on gay day at the Magic Kingdom. Nothing extra special happens that day, but it has always been a very fun day with a great atmosphere. I have often gone with straight friends and their kids (various ages).

/carmi

Marklynpa and unfreshdiva1....This trip we are staying at the Swan, so if you all want to hook up somewhere for a drink, etc., just let us know.

For everyone else who is going, should we pick a day and time to meet to say hello? We should be in Epcot on June 1, and MK on June 3, but believe it or not, we have almost all of our dinners planned due to getting reservations at the restaurants ahead of time. We have not planned to go to Pleasure Island, but we could easily be talked into that, and we have not been to Jelly Rolls, and we want to do that...

Any ideas?

Tim

majortom said:
It is not that crowded on gay day at the Magic Kingdom. Nothing extra special happens that day, but it has always been a very fun day with a great atmosphere. I have often gone with straight friends and their kids (various ages).

/carmi

Thanks!

I hope the weather is great this weekend and everyone has a magical time. :wizard:

I won't be there this year :guilty: , but I'll be there in 2007. :Pinkbounc

Wea re going again this year. I'm so excited i could just spit. We have the entire week with family and friends all organized and scheduled out. We have a blast everytime we go and havn't been since 2004 - which is just toolong away from Disney if you ask me. Now I'm just counting down the days. :smooth:

xoxo

My partner and I are going. I am very ready for it! We are staying at the Swan this year and are always happy to meet up with others. Anything definite about meeting up? We will be there June 1 - June 5. Only 7 weeks. Can you tell I am ready?

Ric

It sounds like we can get a group together...and since some of us are staying at Epcot resorts, this should be easy.

Any ideas on when and where to meet?

Rick, Mark and unfreshdiva1....you wanna meet around our resorts?

Me and my Girlfriend are going to Gay day at Magic Kingdom :wizard: . I can't wait. Obviously we won't be alone! :cheer2: I just see alot of people going with groups. We may go alone. We love to give each other plenty of love and affection and do it in public places sometimes. We know when to draw the line. Will other people be doing this? Of course when couples are having a good time, there tends to be hugging and squeezing and kissing! Will there be alot of that at Gaydays? Especially in line. On an average day, you will see couples hugging on each other in line. Cant help but to show my girl how special she is, especially at the most magical place on earth! :cloud9: :lovestruc

Hello All,

A meet at the Epcot resort area sounds good. I have not been to Jelly Rolls yet either, Tim. There or any place else is good.....Mark

I'm a newbie on these boards.. but I've been to GayDay many times (first in '95)..

Going with some friends this year.. we're staying at ASMu May 29 to June 3.

J

I'm going to Gay Day....

I was able to get the ALL STAR RESORT for $36 per night.....

I can tell you how to get it as well.... Just shoot me an e-mail....

Rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter