Anyone attend the Enchantment Dessert Pre-Party on a Boo Bash night yet?

Gator29

Mouseketeer
We are slated to go to the Enchantment dessert pre-party prior to Boo Bash and I am debating whether to keep my dessert party reservation. I specifically booked the dessert party this night hoping there would be less of a crowd in the plaza since there are no dessert after-parties on Boo Bash nights. Has anyone done the pre-party on a Boo Bash night? How were things in the garden plaza? Many thanks for any insight you can provide :)

Following. Was thinking of this but my worry is that you can't get into the party until 7 and arrival for pre party is 630..

Yes, my family of 3 just did the pre-party on Friday night (10/8) which was a Boo Bash night. The let us check in well before 630pm so we had plenty of time to eat without feeling rushed. Around 7:10pm we headed over to the garden and were the 2nd group there. We actually got lucky as the CM let us go right up to the fence in the area reserved for the ECVs since we had a stroller for our 4 year old. This is the roped off walkway area in between the garden and the fountain. About 5 minutes before the show, everyone was allowed to come into that space, or stay in the "grass" garden area. It was by no means overly crowded. Any other questions I would be more than happy to answer.

Yes, my family of 3 just did the pre-party on Friday night (10/8) which was a Boo Bash night. The let us check in well before 630pm so we had plenty of time to eat without feeling rushed. Around 7:10pm we headed over to the garden and were the 2nd group there. We actually got lucky as the CM let us go right up to the fence in the area reserved for the ECVs since we had a stroller for our 4 year old. This is the roped off walkway area in between the garden and the fountain. About 5 minutes before the show, everyone was allowed to come into that space, or stay in the "grass" garden area. It was by no means overly crowded. Any other questions I would be more than happy to answer.

When were the last dessert-party folks allowed to enter the space? If we get to the party to eat by 7 p.m., can we eat desserts until 7:45 p.m. and then get into the garden viewing area.

What time did you check in?

what was the experience like post pandemic? we went pre-pandemic and loved it. just wandered if it was scaled down now?

Thanks for taking the time to reply. We really have no interest in the desserts and I booked it because I wanted a more socially distanced fireworks experience. Did it seem comfortable in this regard? I will also have a child with me and I am concern with her being able to see. She is too big to hold but only 50”. Could your little one see okay?

When were the last dessert-party folks allowed to enter the space? If we get to the party to eat by 7 p.m., can we eat desserts until 7:45 p.m. and then get into the garden viewing area.

Yes, there were still people funneling into the garden right before showtime.

What time did you check in?

6:10pm...however, there was a looming thunderstorm rolling in so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it.

what was the experience like post pandemic? we went pre-pandemic and loved it. just wandered if it was scaled down now?

It was AWESOME! The tables were completely full in the upper area of Tomorrowland Terrace and no mask required since it's "outdoors". I have a gluten allergy and they came out with an entire tray of sweets that were safe. Beer and wine options were decent, along with non-alcoholic sparkling cider and water, tea, coffee & punch.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. We really have no interest in the desserts and I booked it because I wanted a more socially distanced fireworks experience. Did it seem comfortable in this regard? I will also have a child with me and I am concern with her being able to see. She is too big to hold but only 50”. Could your little one see okay?

My little one had the luxury of standing on the ledge with the rail right in front of the fountain with no people in front. Since you're essentially looking up a lot of the time at the pyrotechnics, I think any spot in that garden provides a great view.

We did it Oct 5th. We got in at 6 with our AP. Got our bands around 6:20 over by LP, but the line to the dessert party was ridiculous. It took us forever to get up to check in, they had some "unforeseen issue" that was causing the wait. It was 7:25ish so we asked if we could take our desserts to go, and the CM gave us a bunch of cardboard contains. We loaded 3-4 with desserts for the 6 of us, and got a great spot at the back rail, about in the middle of garden area, and parked our double stroller, and we all sat and ate. I have castle pics at 7:40, so I am guessing that is about the time we got settled in garden.

Most go to the front rail, find a spot along the back rail. More space :)

Yes, there were still people funneling into the garden right before showtime.

6:10pm...however, there was a looming thunderstorm rolling in so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it.

It was AWESOME! The tables were completely full in the upper area of Tomorrowland Terrace and no mask required since it's "outdoors". I have a gluten allergy and they came out with an entire tray of sweets that were safe. Beer and wine options were decent, along with non-alcoholic sparkling cider and water, tea, coffee & punch.

My little one had the luxury of standing on the ledge with the rail right in front of the fountain with no people in front. Since you're essentially looking up a lot of the time at the pyrotechnics, I think any spot in that garden provides a great view.

Thank you!

Hi Mike! Also anyone else who knows about this please feel free to help. I’m worried about attending the pre-party on an upcoming after hours night because we don’t actually have day tickets, we only have the after hours event tickets so we can enter until 7:00pm, (some people have said they walked in 6:45) Still though, will we be able to walk in at let’s say 7:15? Because the check in says 6:30, and if so, how much time would we roughly have since fireworks are at 8 that night. Any answers would be so helpful, Disney emails have no response so far!

We did it Oct 5th. We got in at 6 with our AP. Got our bands around 6:20 over by LP, but the line to the dessert party was ridiculous. It took us forever to get up to check in, they had some "unforeseen issue" that was causing the wait. It was 7:25ish so we asked if we could take our desserts to go, and the CM gave us a bunch of cardboard contains. We loaded 3-4 with desserts for the 6 of us, and got a great spot at the back rail, about in the middle of garden area, and parked our double stroller, and we all sat and ate. I have castle pics at 7:40, so I am guessing that is about the time we got settled in garden.

Most go to the front rail, find a spot along the back rail. More space :)

There was some technical issue that day. Our trip is in 2 weeks and I’m worried about IT issues. Booked a dessert party as we have 2 unvaccinated kids and want to distance.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/r...t-fireworks-dessert-party-overbooked.3855206/

Hi Mike! Also anyone else who knows about this please feel free to help. I’m worried about attending the pre-party on an upcoming after hours night because we don’t actually have day tickets, we only have the after hours event tickets so we can enter until 7:00pm, (some people have said they walked in 6:45) Still though, will we be able to walk in at let’s say 7:15? Because the check in says 6:30, and if so, how much time would we roughly have since fireworks are at 8 that night. Any answers would be so helpful, Disney emails have no response so far!
Not sure, but it would take more than 15 mins to get there and check in, so its risky, unless you’re ok with just a fireworks view. Can you try booking an after hours party?

Edit: this might help:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/fireworks-dessert-party-before-after-hours-party.3854281/
It looks like Park reservations are required

We always show up later for Plaza dessert parties to avoid the early check-in line. If you go later, you typically check right in without any wait. I would suggest getting to the MK Boo Bash entrance around 6:30 pm (go to the far right tap stiles when facing MK). The bypass should be open so you won’t have to walk down Main St. (After passing Tony’s Town Square, go to your right - the gate to the bypass should be open and the path takes you directly to Tomorrowland Terrace). You should be there by 7:15 pm at the latest. I would spend 15-20 minutes eating and then head to the garden by 7:30-7:40 pm.

We always show up later for Plaza dessert parties to avoid the early check-in line. If you go later, you typically check right in without any wait. I would suggest getting to the MK Boo Bash entrance around 6:30 pm (go to the far right tap stiles when facing MK). The bypass should be open so you won’t have to walk down Main St. (After passing Tony’s Town Square, go to your right - the gate to the bypass should be open and the path takes you directly to Tomorrowland Terrace). You should be there by 7:15 pm at the latest. I would spend 15-20 minutes eating and then head to the garden by 7:30-7:40 pm.
Thank you! We are testing this out on Sunday.

Great advice thank you

Living with Disney did the pre party tonight abs posted about it on Instagram. She did not reccomend it. Check in says 630 and that's is when she arrived but they had let folks in at 6 and the desserts were picked over. The. The garden viewing was quite packed. She usually leans positive so I would take her review into account.

Living with Disney did the pre party tonight abs posted about it on Instagram. She did not reccomend it. Check in says 630 and that's is when she arrived but they had let folks in at 6 and the desserts were picked over. The. The garden viewing was quite packed. She usually leans positive so I would take her review into account.
Wow this is useful information thank you I’m going to look into it now

Really interested in reading this but I am having trouble finding her. Is her username “Living with Disney?”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter