Anybody going to WDW in May

heather214

Mouseketeer
Hi,
Just looking to see if anybody is heading to WDW in May? I am looking at reservations now for May 6 - 13 for my daughter and I. We will be celebrating her being on honor roll for the past 6 years!:yay:

Hey to a fellow New Englander!! We'll see you there if you go. My DW and I will be there 05/04-05/14 and will be staying at the Port Orleans French Quarter. This will make our 5th May trip. :woohoo:

And congrats to your daughter on the honor roll. That is a great accomplishment:thumbsup2 Definitely deserves a trip to WDW. :thumbsup2

Thanks! I am trying to get a reservation for AKV, just waiting on a reply from a member with the points and I'll book it! Enjoy your trip too!

My family and I are heading down to WDW May 12 - May 19 . this is going to be our first trip there and we are so excited. I just booked flights and ended up getting a great deal too. It all seems to be coming together so fast now I can't wait !!!!:cool1:

Hey all you New Englanders. I am going May 3-10 Staying off property:confused3, But free is free. In-laws Timeshare... Hey I'll take it, Got another trip in Dec...10 days at Saratoga Springs...Can't wait...Congrats on the Honor Roll, everyone deserves a trip to Disney...Have a blast...Dont miss the Flower show at Epcot

18.gif

:cool1:

Hi, we will be there the same week! We are staying at CBR for the first time!!!!!!!!!! Lets hope for great weather!!!:worship:

Hi,
Just looking to see if anybody is heading to WDW in May? I am looking at reservations now for May 6 - 13 for my daughter and I. We will be celebrating her being on honor roll for the past 6 years!:yay:

Congrats to daughter and to you! there's a thread dedicated to everyone that's going in May. At last count, there were over 300 groups signed on!
Have a great trip:yay:

How I wish that we could also go as early as anyone here but we still have to wait 7 months more. May all of you have a great time. Looking forward in hearing more from all of you.

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

We will be there from the 17th thru the 23rd.

We will be at POR May 7-12, So many May people. There is a list in the Happy Dance Forum. I wonder how the lines will be.

we will be there may 23rd thru may 30th adults only week looking to relax:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Just booked my trip for POR for May 13 to 20!!:banana::cool1::dance3: Made all our dining reservations with no problems!:woohoo::thumbsup2 Can't wait to go!

My husband and I are taking our 3 yr old son the last week of may. I guess I better plan our trip very well. Looks like it will be packed!

My Husband and I will be at SSR for our first adult only trip from May14-18:cool1:

We will be at CBR May 7th-14, then a 3 day cruise on the Wonder!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter