Anybody going to WDW in May

Only 25 days left until our 05/04-05/14 WDW vacation.:banana: We are so looking forward to our stay at POFQ.

*jumping onto the May bandwagon*

i'll be there from may 21st to june 3rd with my fiance. [DFi? i still haven't really gotten used to the abbs used yet! :rotfl:] it's kinda late may but i have to do some babysitting for my cousin's puppy and i love the furball so yeah. yay for may!

:tigger:

We'll be at various places (CSR, offsite, BWV, and AKV) from 5/16-5/22. First time for DW and DD! Can't wait!!

Arriving May 10th, flying home May 16th. Going with my sister's familly. 2nd trip for me, sis, and brother in law. First Trip for their three kids: 9 1/2, will be 8, almost 5.

We will be there May 27 - June 3 and staying at the cabins at Ft. Wilderness resort. I am so excited. :hippie:

Hello everyone! New to the forum. Lots of great information!!! My family and i will be headed to the poly may27-june2. Can't wait! We stayed there last year and loved it! Feels like a home away from home to me.:cloud9:

We will be there May 8-16!!! Be sure and come visit my pre-trip report... link in my sig!!! Have a wonderful time, and congrats to your daughter!!! That is a WONDERFUL achievment!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter