Any Reformed FP- Uber Users Who Have Embraced FP+ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lake, Lake, Lake.....if you want to be able to keep plying your craft here you might consider posting something useful regarding FP+ experiences, good or bad. This thing's gonna get shut down soon I fear. Hey, maybe try answering one of the questions you've been asked!

Same could be said of you DisneyKidds.

Its funny you keep saying stuff about how you are done with him, and keep telling others not to respond to him, but you just can't help yourself can you. You just -need- to respond, to poke a couple more times.

Its a good show. popcorn::

This from a group who claims to remember the times and dates and length of lines in exact minutes and crowd conditions and availability of FP's from a kiosk several months ago? :rotfl2:
DUDE!, we, like, treasure our time at WDW, cha......so it's not hard to recall what we, you know, ACTUALLY DID a couple of weeks ago. One, we like the memories and two, it's side benefit of all that exhaustive planning! Yay, we found another benefit to FP+!!!!

DUDE!, we, like, treasure our time at WDW, cha......so it's not hard to recall what we, you know, ACTUALLY DID a couple of weeks ago. One, we like the memories and two, it's side benefit of all that exhaustive planning! Yay, we found another benefit to FP+!!!!

Then you should apply some of that memory capacity to these threads and resist the temptation to jump on the accusatory bandwagon because "it's fun" without knowing the facts.

Dude.

Same could be said of you DisneyKidds. Its funny you keep saying stuff about how you are done with him.......::
Ohhh, oh.....I get to pull a Lakey!!! I don't think I ever said "I was done with him"!!!! No, I won't engage in his verbal gymnastics and nonsensical games......but I'll happily snipe at him and his taunts until they shut this cluster.....ah, thing down!

We have just had the great fortune of 2 trips in the last three weeks - 12/28-29 because my mother decided at the last minute that she wanted to take the whole family (8 adults/8kid) to MK. And then another 5 days for the marathon weekend.

I'd strongly agree with many others here- RD is still very important. One of my brother-in-laws who did not get up early on the 1st day but did the 2nd said "The first two hours are better than the next 8!"

I would still be there for RD, try to ride as much as you can before the masses start to come in at 10ish and have your FP+'s set up for later - after lunch for example, so that you can still ride things you want in the afternoon.

Even the 2nd week of Jan, the line for 7DMT was long immediately, so a FP for that is a must. And ask to ride in the back - like BTMRR - it's a way better ride than the front.

You're just as confused as Wis is. The part you say I took and "manipulated" is exactly what Wis stated in post #539:

Lake, I'm sorry about that. I thought this was already hashed out pages ago when you said that there was no malicious intent behind it, so I was definitely confused as to why it was brought back up again. Seriously, my apologies.

The Quote as posted by Lake in post #541

Verbatim .... get off your horse any time now.

:thumbsup2

I went back in the thread (because I love me some train wreck) and looked at all the supposed misquotes in that area of the thread. I couldn't find one instance (granted I didn't look outside the range of posts 530-550 or so) of Lake adding words, changing words, or in any way changing the meaning of other people's posts. Lake did shorten other people's quotes with a "...", but I see that done a lot and I do it myself just to address a single point quickly sometimes. Otherwise most threads would be unreadable, they'd contain so much duplicated text. But that is an entirely different thing than what people are accusing Lake of. To go on and on and on (and on) about the misdeed of your opponent, when it apparently never even took place, doesn't speak well of the strength of one's own argument.

Lake, I'm sorry about that. I thought this was already hashed out pages ago when you said that there was no malicious intent behind it, so I was definitely confused as to why it was brought back up again. Seriously, my apologies.

That's pretty cool of you smithsmith

I went back in the thread (because I love me some train wreck) and looked at all the supposed misquotes in that area of the thread. I couldn't find one instance (granted I didn't look outside the range of posts 530-550 or so) of Lake adding words, changing words, or in any way changing the meaning of other people's posts. Lake did shorten other people's quotes with a "...", but I see that done a lot and I do it myself just to address a single point quickly sometimes. Otherwise most threads would be unreadable, they'd contain so much duplicated text. But that is an entirely different thing than what people are accusing Lake of. To go on and on and on (and on) about the misdeed of your opponent, when it apparently never even took place, doesn't speak well of the strength of one's own argument.

OK, first of all, I apologize for being away from the board for the last several hours. I don't feel compelled to sit at my computer or tablet all day to participate in these discussions.

Second of all, I apologize for my faulty recollection about the sequence of posts a couple of days ago. I went back and looked at them, and I see that Lake Travis is correct that his quote came from post 536 (in which I was responding to another poster) and not from post 531 in which I had made a similar point but in a different, broader context. Because LT's original response to me (in post 552) suggested that he acknowledged that he had edited my post, I didn't bother to go back and look at the others until now.

So, because I really am interested in a civil and amicable discussion I admit that I was wrong and apologize to LT and to everyone else that got sucked into this little part of the discussion.

Thanks SmithSmith. It's all good.

Thanks for pointing that out.

I think we can say we're done here.

OK, first of all, I apologize for being away from the board for the last several hours. I don't feel compelled to sit at my computer or tablet all day to participate in these discussions.

Second of all, I apologize for my faulty recollection about the sequence of posts a couple of days ago. I went back and looked at them, and I see that Lake Travis is correct that his quote came from post 536 (in which I was responding to another poster) and not from post 531 in which I had made a similar point but in a different, broader context. Because LT's original response to me (in post 552) suggested that he acknowledged that he had edited my post, I didn't bother to go back and look at the others until now.

So, because I really am interested in a civil and amicable discussion I admit that I was wrong and apologize to LT and to everyone else that got sucked into this little part of the discussion.

Thanks Wis.

Noooo. No, no, no. This thing has got to implode into a DIS black hole. No Kumbaya moments!!! ;)

Well this just suddenly got civil.

Well, only if you ignore the delightfully contemptuous passive-aggression on display in starting off your mea culpa with, "I don't feel compelled to sit at my computer or tablet all day to participate in these discussions."

Well, only if you ignore the delightfully contemptuous passive-aggression on display in starting off your mea culpa with, "I don't feel compelled to sit at my computer or tablet all day to participate in these discussions."

LOL! Yeah, I figured I'd let him have that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter