any luck getting bounceback offer after leaving resort?

dc2fd6da2c741a3b2f6ae5fcf700e06fafe43267ea271579118ef4292ffb25c6.jpg
You won't believe this, but that was the exact same thing I was thinking of after I wrote the post:rotfl2:
I was going to write that if you seen Dumb and Dumber, that you still have a chance. But there are posters that may have taken that the wrong way and thinking I was calling someone dumb:( Just toooo funny.

I take full responsibility for missing any bounceback...:( I went ahead and booked with the current offer as any response regarding a bounceback won't make me change my plans. I will make it a priority to check the room and call about a bounceback in April when we return...Maybe i should put it in my calendar! That seems to be the only way I remember things....Thanks for all the discussion. I appreciate the replies:thumbsup2
I will say that it was so much better when they use to give you a packet at check-in and inside it was "Be our Guest" pamphlet that had the BB in it. Once they gave the responsibility to mousekeeping I rarely see it anymore. I have actually gone around and scoped out mousekeeping carts to grab one off of:tiptoe::cool2: I like having a physical copy of it so I know I got the dates right.

No need to check the room. Look here before you go (or on the discount thread above) and you will know what the current offer is. If I want to book a BB, I do it the day I check in. Just call the number whether or not you see an offer in the room.

This - I actually called while still standing at the check in desk :banana:

I wouldn't recommend waiting til checkout day. Too many times I have waited and stressed myself out because either the line was busy or I was on hold forever. You'd think I would learn.

That happened this last trip. I usually am prepared, but I was flustered this time.

What are the general time frames for bounce back? 6 months, 12 months,??
It can vary but here is the latest version that I am aware of as of today.

Current Bounce-back offer for 2017:

Jan 1-4. 8-12, 16-19, 22-26, 29-Feb 2, Feb 5-8. Feb 12-16. 20-23. 26-March 2, March 5-9, March 12-16, 19-23. 26-30. April 2-6 April 21-May 25, May 29-June 30. July 5 -Aug 31, Sept 4-30, Dec 8-23

1. 30% off at Deluxe resorts, no DVC villas at MK resorts included, No Grand Villas included.
2. 25% off at Moderate resorts including POFQ. Not available for FW campsites.
3. 20% off at Value resorts but not available for Little Mermaid themed rooms,

As always the key disclaimer is: Deals are available on specific dates only and there may be other exclusions or restrictions and the number of rooms per resort are limited.

For others: Dial Ext. 8844 from in-room or call 407-939-1923 before your vacation at the world ends.

Dave

It can vary but here is the latest version that I am aware of as of today.

Current Bounce-back offer for 2017:

Jan 1-4. 8-12, 16-19, 22-26, 29-Feb 2, Feb 5-8. Feb 12-16. 20-23. 26-March 2, March 5-9, March 12-16, 19-23. 26-30. April 2-6 April 21-May 25, May 29-June 30. July 5 -Aug 31, Sept 4-30, Dec 8-23

1. 30% off at Deluxe resorts, no DVC villas at MK resorts included, No Grand Villas included.
2. 25% off at Moderate resorts including POFQ. Not available for FW campsites.
3. 20% off at Value resorts but not available for Little Mermaid themed rooms,

As always the key disclaimer is: Deals are available on specific dates only and there may be other exclusions or restrictions and the number of rooms per resort are limited.

For others: Dial Ext. 8844 from in-room or call 407-939-1923 before your vacation at the world ends.

Dave
Just like everything WDW been doing a lot more blacked out dates for BB then in the past:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter