any luck getting bounceback offer after leaving resort?

iambrink

DIS Veteran
I never think of the bouceback offers until i leave the resort, get home, and start reading he disboards again! We stayed at PORS in 12/16 and now booking another short stay for 4/17. Has anyone called Disney reservations after getting home and had a bouceback waiting for you to use? I am going to call myself, but i am just curious...

On our last trip in August, they left us a number to call while on property for Bounceback.

We were at YC last month. As had been reported, there was no information on the bounceback in the room. Another Disser said she received an email with a bounceback offer during her stay. I got an email offer during my stay too. But my offer was just the current public offer, not the higher discount bounceback. I called the 8844 number from my room & booked the higher discount offer no problem. My take is we will need to be more proactive in the future to take advantage of bounceback offers. I wouldn't expect to get the higher percentage offer well after check out however.

if it was an 'oops i was so busy at time of checkout/rushing to airport' etc kind of thing and you called when you landed or got home, i would think your chances would be better, but a month later, seriously doubt it but no harm in calling.

Another option, I keep it in the notes on my phone.

I have made it a part of my routine on checkout day. I know that I need to call make sure I have the number handy because I use my cell. I never know for sure if we will use the offer, but I figure it is easier to cancel or move my dates than it is to try to match that offer during the year.

I have made it a part of my routine on checkout day. I know that I need to call make sure I have the number handy because I use my cell. I never know for sure if we will use the offer, but I figure it is easier to cancel or move my dates than it is to try to match that offer during the year.
I wouldn't recommend waiting til checkout day. Too many times I have waited and stressed myself out because either the line was busy or I was on hold forever. You'd think I would learn.

What are the general time frames for bounce back? 6 months, 12 months,??

I take full responsibility for missing any bounceback...:( I went ahead and booked with the current offer as any response regarding a bounceback won't make me change my plans. I will make it a priority to check the room and call about a bounceback in April when we return...Maybe i should put it in my calendar! That seems to be the only way I remember things....Thanks for all the discussion. I appreciate the replies:thumbsup2

Not trying to be mean but, being that it's been a month since your stay, I would put the chance at .00000000000000001

dc2fd6da2c741a3b2f6ae5fcf700e06fafe43267ea271579118ef4292ffb25c6.jpg

I take full responsibility for missing any bounceback...:( I went ahead and booked with the current offer as any response regarding a bounceback won't make me change my plans. I will make it a priority to check the room and call about a bounceback in April when we return...Maybe i should put it in my calendar! That seems to be the only way I remember things....Thanks for all the discussion. I appreciate the replies:thumbsup2

No need to check the room. Look here before you go (or on the discount thread above) and you will know what the current offer is. If I want to book a BB, I do it the day I check in. Just call the number whether or not you see an offer in the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter