any good deals out there for photo christmas cards

justintime

Mouseketeer
I'm off to a late start this year with getting my Christmas cards done. I'm going to try to get a picture tomorrow, and make my cards at one of the photo websites. Does anyone know of any good deals at any of these sites. I think last year I had a coupon code for snapfish, and the year before I had a good one for shutterfly. Since there are probably many more sites that I'm not even aware of, I thought I would check with the dis to see if there are any good deals.

I used cardstore.com this year. They will address and put stamps on them and even mail them for you. The cards were cheaper than buying the stamps myself. Look for a coupon code.

Walgreens has a sale going on for just today. It's 50% off. The code is SAVE50SAT. Hope it works for you. I always have such a hard time deciding which one to choose.

Walgreens has a sale going on for just today. It's 50% off. The code is SAVE50SAT. Hope it works for you. I always have such a hard time deciding which one to choose.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I've been been watching codes for CVS and Walgreens, but could only find 33% off coupons online. Can you tell me how you got this code? I'd love to see what other deals might be out there. Thanks! :)

I just received an e-mail with that code. I must have signed up for alerts at some point.

I just ordered some from Shutterfly about 5 minutes ago. They have 30% off cards with the code GIFT. Shipping is free if you spend a certain amount. I think it was $50. I went with the option to have them do the mailing for me and it was super easy because I have all my pics uploaded there. Good luck.

seehere.com is offereing 25 cards for free and you just pay shipping, but if you select only 20 cards the shipping is $1.49. If you select the full 25 cards shipping jumps up to just over $3. I did 20 cards and paid $1.49 in shipping and then my mom signed up as well as DH (all new accounts qualify for the free 25 cards.) So by the end we ended up with 60 cards free (20 on each account) and paid $4.50 for just the shipping.

The code you put in at check out is 25cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter