any chance for FD extension?

paper1225

DIS Veteran
I keep reading about others getting free dining pins for November.........any chance they may extend FD? I keep praying for a pin, but no luck:confused3

WDW has never before extended the free dining offer for the general public into late October, November or December.

Last year was the first time it was offered for those periods at all, and the offers were only to PIN code recipients and Disney Visa cardholders.

The answer regarding a general public offer for that time is - we can't be sure what will happen this year, but it's never been done before.

UK residents are getting Free Dining into that period so you never know. Alternatively, if things are still slow look for some kind of deal.

WDW has never before extended the free dining offer for the general public into late October, November or December.

Last year was the first time it was offered for those periods at all, and the offers were only to PIN code recipients and Disney Visa cardholders.

The answer regarding a general public offer for that time is - we can't be sure what will happen this year, but it's never been done before.

I am a disney visa holder, so maybe??? Maybe I will go ahead and book, then if I get a code or pin I can at it to my ressie, right?

If you're willing to go without free dining, then I'd suggest booking. I don't know what to say if you won't go without the free dining. I'd hope that if there isn't going to be an offer, you find out in time to cancel.

im going to disney world on october 13th 09, do you think that there is a chance of them extending the free dining plan till then? we are disney visa holders....

Anything is possible, especially if they feel like they need it to fill the rooms. As I did say before, last year's was not an extension of the public free dining offer but a separate offer for selected dates in October, November and December. It was not good for the entire month in any case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter