Any bloggers?

Newsies

Headlines don't sell papes.
Okay, Teen Disney. We have writers, artists, actors/actresses, mathematicians, singers, bakers, fashionistas, lion tamers and astromedichemopsycophysitians...

Anyone own and regularly update a blog? :cool1:

No blog but I'd like to start vlogging! I might do a test run when I go to California later this month. Probably won't post it, but film and edit to see if I like it.

No blog but I'd like to start vlogging! I might do a test run when I go to California later this month. Probably won't post it, but film and edit to see if I like it.

Vlogging is a fun business to get into! I unfortunately do not have the voice, face, or equiptment it takes to be a regular vlogger :rotfl2:

Still, travel vlogging sounds like SO much fun! I want to try it for my next Disney vacation as well :)

I got a blog over the new year. It's only got three posts, though, so not really updated much. I should get on that...

Vlogging is a fun business to get into! I unfortunately do not have the voice, face, or equiptment it takes to be a regular vlogger :rotfl2:

Still, travel vlogging sounds like SO much fun! I want to try it for my next Disney vacation as well :)

Do it! :D

I got a blog over the new year. It's only got three posts, though, so not really updated much. I should get on that...

Oh my goodness, same!! I made my new years resolution to start and regularly update a personal blog!!

i have a blog and it's updated regularly. kinda journal/ advice that i learn lol, been writing on it for about 3 years.
id love some feedback I've got over 200 posts

cameronlives365.blogspot.com

I was thinking of a GoPro, cause that's all anyone ever talks about nowadays, but I'm not sure if it's an investment that's worth it for me.
Yeah. I'd rather have a nice camera I could double for photography.

Ah yessss that'd be sweet. I loved using them when I had my photography job.

Oh my goodness, you had a photography job? What did you do? Were you an events photographer? That's so exciting!

I worked a major resort at Christmas time! I mostly was a seller at Santa, but also did photography there, in the atrium, and with Dreamworks characters! It was a blast. Unfortunately it was just seasonal

I worked a major resort at Christmas time! I mostly was a seller at Santa, but also did photography there, in the atrium, and with Dreamworks characters! It was a blast. Unfortunately it was just seasonal

Sounds like a ton of fun! Are you planning on going into the field of professional photography as a career?

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest

Top Bottom