Any bloggers?

Newsies

Headlines don't sell papes.
Okay, Teen Disney. We have writers, artists, actors/actresses, mathematicians, singers, bakers, fashionistas, lion tamers and astromedichemopsycophysitians...

Anyone own and regularly update a blog? :cool1:

No blog but I'd like to start vlogging! I might do a test run when I go to California later this month. Probably won't post it, but film and edit to see if I like it.

No blog but I'd like to start vlogging! I might do a test run when I go to California later this month. Probably won't post it, but film and edit to see if I like it.

Vlogging is a fun business to get into! I unfortunately do not have the voice, face, or equiptment it takes to be a regular vlogger :rotfl2:

Still, travel vlogging sounds like SO much fun! I want to try it for my next Disney vacation as well :)

I got a blog over the new year. It's only got three posts, though, so not really updated much. I should get on that...

Vlogging is a fun business to get into! I unfortunately do not have the voice, face, or equiptment it takes to be a regular vlogger :rotfl2:

Still, travel vlogging sounds like SO much fun! I want to try it for my next Disney vacation as well :)

Do it! :D

I got a blog over the new year. It's only got three posts, though, so not really updated much. I should get on that...

Oh my goodness, same!! I made my new years resolution to start and regularly update a personal blog!!

Ah yessss that'd be sweet. I loved using them when I had my photography job.

Oh my goodness, you had a photography job? What did you do? Were you an events photographer? That's so exciting!

I worked a major resort at Christmas time! I mostly was a seller at Santa, but also did photography there, in the atrium, and with Dreamworks characters! It was a blast. Unfortunately it was just seasonal

I worked a major resort at Christmas time! I mostly was a seller at Santa, but also did photography there, in the atrium, and with Dreamworks characters! It was a blast. Unfortunately it was just seasonal

Sounds like a ton of fun! Are you planning on going into the field of professional photography as a career?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter