Any 1 MUST have souvenir???

4fordisneyworld

DIS Veteran
Oh my goodness we are getting soooo exicited! We leave 4-17!!!
My girls are 4 1/2 and 2 1/2. We are going to get them each one special thing to bring home. Any suggestions on really neat sovenirs?
We thought about the MR Potato Head but I was curious if there was anything really special you professional disney people might have!!! lol ( its our first time for all 4 of us!

thanks!

It's my first time too!! I'm not a real big souvenier buyer but one must have for all of us will be the MICKEY EARS :)

I don't know if its a must but we bought DD the Mr Potato Head when she was 2. She is now approaching her 4th birthday and still plays with them. We've got them all mixed in with the other parts and its always fun to stumble on the Disney ones.

I personally enjoy the refillable mugs - I know, I'm a dork. But I use them all the time! I've got a couple at work and the rest at home. I find myself using them and thinking about our great vacations every time.

DH likes to get baseball caps. He's a big hat guy and its a subtle, yet practical nod, to Disney.

When I was little we got the Mickey ears. I would love it if we still had them. I have no idea what happened to them.

If your little girls are in to my little pony you might want to get a box of special Disney pony accessories at the DTD store. My 5 year old DD got them last year and she just loves having all the Disney accesories for dressing up her ponies.

I always let my kids pick out a stuffed animal the first day of the trip to use to sleep with every night. Housekeeping is always so cute with them, having them sit on the pillows "waiting" for the kids for bed. Once at PO (Dixie Landings at the time), the stuffed amimals were in the window "waiting" for us to get back!
pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate:

We are going to Disney in June. It has been nearly twenty years since I have been. My daughter will be turning 5 while we are there She is so excited as well as me. We will be on a budget so can you tell me about how much the ears are and how much it will be to have her name on them? I saw on a website that was selling them that they were 28 dollars. Please tell me that this was a site that has inflated the price for a huge profit.

I am 34 and since i was a child, i have been collecting the ceramic figurines of the characters. I would get one each year. They can cost between $5.00 and $25.00, maybe more now. The characters have changed over the years, but i like my older ones better.

I started the same tradition for my daughters. Each year they get to pick out a new one. I have put a shelf in each of their rooms that my grandfather had made especially for me and my sister to put our figurines. My sister gave me hers since she doesn't use it.

I hope that they will keep this tradition with their children too.

I don't collect them anymore, but i like talking with my daughters about which one they think they will pick. I think it's something that they can have forever and won't just get thrown in the closet only to be thrown out in a few years.

My 7 year old likes music boxes so she will also get one each trip.

I'd like to know the price too!!

We are going to Disney in June. It has been nearly twenty years since I have been. My daughter will be turning 5 while we are there She is so excited as well as me. We will be on a budget so can you tell me about how much the ears are and how much it will be to have her name on them? I saw on a website that was selling them that they were 28 dollars. Please tell me that this was a site that has inflated the price for a huge profit.

I personally enjoy the refillable mugs - I know, I'm a dork. But I use them all the time! I've got a couple at work and the rest at home. I find myself using them and thinking about our great vacations every time.

we have one from every resort we have stayed in as well.Plus we let the kids get a pin for resort were staying and fav ride
Paulh

We got our kids ( & ourselves) personalized mouse ears on our first family trip. The kids are going to bring theirs back to WDW when we go next week. This is DS (5 months) first trip and we will be getting him some ears and then take a pic of all 3 kids wearing their ears.

We also buy a new Xmas ornament every trip.

Have a great time!

It's my first time too!! I'm not a real big souvenier buyer but one must have for all of us will be the MICKEY EARS :)

You may already know this but FYI when you buy the mickey ears, save the receipt and take it to the emporium on Main Street to get their names sewn onto the bag in gold thread for free as long as you have the receipt. It was that way in 2004 unless it's changed.HTH;)

My daughter HAS to add to her beanie Minnie collection.

As for me, I have a magnet collection...I know it's kinda boring, but I love looking at the magnets on my refrigerator and remembering the different trips.

My son loves the Disney watches and ball caps!

My dh just collects the receipts, LOL!!

:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter