Another When Should We Go?? thread

Happyinwonerland

DIS Veteran
For several reasons ( various extended family issues), my December and April trips have both been cancelled. We now have the flexibility to do a tip with just the 3 of us and don't have to work around anyone else's schedules. We are trying to plan a late winter/early spring getaway.

Our thoughts:

February: Pros: has such low crowds. We've never experienced a crowd level 2 before, might be fun. By that point, we will be sick of our snowy/icy winter and ready for a break.
Cons: February in Orlando would always be cold, and certainly won't be beach weather yet.
March: Pros: More potential for warm weather. My birthday is mid-march, it would be fun to turn 32 at the happiest place on earth (P.S.- why does 32 seem so young to me now? Use to seem old). DH is a huge baseball fan and excited about the possibility of seeing some spring training at WWOS. Flower and Garden will be going on. It will still be cold here in Kentucky, so the weather sill seem like a break. Better potential for beach weather.
Cons: It's so far away! crowd levels will be higher. Its so far away.
April Pros: Definitely warmer. Flower and Garden. DH's B'day, so we could celebrate his b'day at the world.
Cons: DD and I are taking a trip in June, so its a bit close to that.

I guess seeing it listed out, March looks like our best bet. Anyone care to give some input? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter