another free dining question-

wdwthanksgiving

DIS Veteran
if you have 2 teenagers in your room (under 18 yrs old) - do they charge them as adults and attach an additional room fee if you select free dining?
the way i have it figured it will cost us an additional 95.00 a day (the difference in room rate and the difference in ticket prices ) and that, divided by 4 is about 24.00 a day per person more BUT then the food is "free" and each of us would eat more than 24.00 a day for lunch and dinner-

did you get all that:rotfl2:

i'm just concerned i'm missing something!
thanks again-

Persons under 18 are not charged the extra adult fee for the room, but they are adults on the dining plan.

That's where the "junior" pricing comes in, so guests are not charged the extra adult charge.

They can't charge you for a second room when you are all in one room:confused3
They also can't charge the extra adult fee if they are under 18, but even if they did it is way less money than getting a second room.

My kids were 16 & 14 on our last trip...no extra charge for them. Free dining was a great deal for us staying at a value for $82 per night. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter