ANOTHER 21 days in WDW+DXDDP=hundreds of food pics (COMPLETED 3/2!)

I've just read the last few pages of your report. I was so happy to see the Universal reviews! We stayed at HRH Club Level last year so it brought back memories. We're going to stay at RPR Club Level this year and we're probably going to eat at Tchoup Chop- it looks great!

Thank you so much for all the time and effort you have put into your report. I've really enjoyed it and I hope to read more from you in the future.

:goodvibes

Did you find the BWI Club level to be loud or have alot of kids running around. I know people have said the POLY CL is really loud at times, but their food choices look yummy! We are loving your pictures!!!:goodvibesThank you so much for posting them.:thumbsup2

I found this review when you finally finished it! Thanks for posting all those great pictures. I could never do the DxDDP, way too much food! I loved reading about your adventure. I think we were both there around the same time. We ate at some of the same restaurants and ordered some of the exact same dishes, your pictures look a lot like mine! :rotfl:

I wish we could stay on the club levels like you. I've done it a couple times, but not any more. Now we can only afford to go because our accomodations are already paid for through DVC!

I'll be looking forward to you 2001 review, we'll probably be back there in October as well. Thanks for sharing!

iluvpluto27 said:
I decided to try the Crab Cake Sliders

Oh, what deliciousness is this? I have never heard of them but I adore crab cakes and the thought of one in lieu of a burger is yumtastic!

Thank you for all your detailed and enjoyable reviews and the many pictures. I have spent many happy hours reading them.

Thanks again for all of your reviews! All of the pictures and detailed descriptions and impressions are soooo helpful!

Thank you very much, I'm really glad your found my reviews useful.

Thanks for your report.:goodvibes

Thank you.

Thanks for the wonderful review! I found it late last week so I only had to wait for the last 2 days :) Awesome!

Have fun at your sister's wedding this year --- and I'll bet your 2011 Disney trip will be here before you know it! (and no doubt you will need all that time to set up another 21 days of ADRS lol!!)

Thanks again for sharing your wonderful reviews!

Thanks very much. I'm really looking forward to Mexico and my sisters wedding but it's not Disney! And yes, I'll need at least 9 months lead in time with all the ADR planning I'll have to do!!

thank you so much for posting the BWI club level food offerings. we will be there in 1.5 weeks and pics of the lounge food are slim pickins, so thanks, I am getting excited!

I'm glad the pics were useful and hope you enjoyed BWI as much as we did.

Thanks so much for taking the time to post your excellent reviews!:goodvibes

Thank you very much.

Thank you for writing this report, I liked it a lot!

Thank you, I'm really pleased you enjoyed it.

Thanks again for all the reviews, they were great!

Thank you very much.

Thanks so much for these reviews! They were really inspiring to try out some new places. My husband and I are both vegetarian, and some of the places you tried, we tried as well (the Sci Fi Dine-in being one of them). I kind of want to skip on over to Citrico's now...that vegetarian entree looked really good!

Thank you, I'm glad they were useful. Definitely give Citricos a try, it's a really nice restaurant and DH has always loved his veggie meals there.

Thank you so much for sharing! I really loved reading all of your reviews-- keep us posted when you solidify plans for 2011!

Thank you very much.

Fastest 5 months of reviews ever! Loved every minute- and i'll be looking for you in 2011! Thank-you!!!!!! :goodvibes

Thank you very much!

Very nice report - thank you!

Thanks

I've just read the last few pages of your report. I was so happy to see the Universal reviews! We stayed at HRH Club Level last year so it brought back memories. We're going to stay at RPR Club Level this year and we're probably going to eat at Tchoup Chop- it looks great!

Thank you so much for all the time and effort you have put into your report. I've really enjoyed it and I hope to read more from you in the future.

:goodvibes

We keep thinking of trying RPR but something always brings me back to HRH in the end, may be next time. Hope you enjoy Tchoup Chop and thank you very much.

Did you find the BWI Club level to be loud or have alot of kids running around. I know people have said the POLY CL is really loud at times, but their food choices look yummy! We are loving your pictures!!!:goodvibesThank you so much for posting them.:thumbsup2

No actually it was incredibly quiet. It seemed like it was mostly adult parties staying there, and the lounge was never busy, a couple of times we even had the place all to ourselves!

I enjoyed your reviews. I look forward to reading more in 2011. That is when my next trip is planned too.:goodvibes

Thank you very much.

I found this review when you finally finished it! Thanks for posting all those great pictures. I could never do the DxDDP, way too much food! I loved reading about your adventure. I think we were both there around the same time. We ate at some of the same restaurants and ordered some of the exact same dishes, your pictures look a lot like mine! :rotfl:

I wish we could stay on the club levels like you. I've done it a couple times, but not any more. Now we can only afford to go because our accomodations are already paid for through DVC!

I'll be looking forward to you 2001 review, we'll probably be back there in October as well. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you very much. I'm jealous you're a DVC member, we thought about joining but it didn't seem worth it once you factored in air travel from the uk, but I'd love to know I could visit each year!

Oh, what deliciousness is this? I have never heard of them but I adore crab cakes and the thought of one in lieu of a burger is yumtastic!

Thank you for all your detailed and enjoyable reviews and the many pictures. I have spent many happy hours reading them.

They were delicious! Thank you very much.

Great review! I am looking forward to reading more.

Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter