Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we did the Pandora preview we were allowed in a for a block of time (actually no one forced you to leave at the end of their time), but could ride FOP as many times as we wanted. We actually rode four or five times at least. The line was longer at the beginning of our time, but never very long.
I might be getting it confused with the CM preview then, sorry

The email just showed up in my in box. I'm already registered for the 19th. Now I just need to decide if I'm driving or flying and where I'll be staying.

Wonder if my husband will now want me to cancel my opening day trip? Hope not!

During Pandora they gave out a paper fp with the time you could ride FoP, only once during your preview time, but although there was a set preview time they did not make people leave after their time was over

During my Pandora preview, we didn't have paper FP and I rode FoP, then NRJ, then FoP again with no issue. Could have gotten back in line for a third time, but wanted to eat at Satu'li and enjoy the atmosphere, so we opted not to ride again. I think Pandora previews were different depending on the day.

During my Pandora preview, we didn't have paper FP and I rode FoP, then NRJ, then FoP again with no issue. Could have gotten back in line for a third time, but wanted to eat at Satu'li and enjoy the atmosphere, so we opted not to ride again. I think Pandora previews were different depending on the day.
I already answered another poster that I might have gotten my mind mixed up with CM previews for Pandora, sorry for the confusion

OK! I got in! I have 3 APs in my family, plus my parents are linked. I was able to book all 5 of us at the same time for 11-3 on Saturday. -- It's crazy. I opened the link up in my account first, and my husband got his open after and HE got past the waiting room first. So your place in line seems made up anyhow LOL

Edit: Just got my confirmation email, so high fives all around friends!

I spoke with a CM at the VIPassholder help desk this morning, after I saw the early postings of those who were able to register. The CM insisted that I should not believe that anyone was able to register, at that point, and that nothing had yet gone live (even though I read the CM the posts and confirmations). Do they really not know what is happening, or are they sworn to secrecy? Honestly, the boards are a much better source of info, much of the time.

One hour later, I was able to register, myself, thanks to everyone here. I still have not received an emailed invite.

Alright.

August 17th for 3 people w/ Oga's from 1-5pm

Booked an Allstar. Lol don't even remember which one. Now on to flights.
I wonder why I couldn't book anything but just the land and SR for the 17th almost an hour ago? I had 4 people, not 3, but surely that didn't matter that much, particularly since it was a little while before you got in. Kind of annoying, but nothing I can do anyway...

I already answered another poster that I might have gotten my mind mixed up with CM previews for Pandora, sorry for the confusion

I think you're right though, because an AP friend of mine had a paper FP during his preview, but it was a different day than mine. I think it just varied from day-to-day 🤷‍♀️

I will be there on the 18th building my light saber!! I never get emails so if it wasn’t for this page and this group of people, I would have been shut out. Thanks everyone. It’s been one hell of a 5 week ride.

If anyone is looking for a hotel on property for the SW:GE previews, most resorts are showing availability, and all All-Star resorts are showing availability in Aug for 109 a night (w/ AP discount).

The CM insisted that I should not believe that anyone was able to register, at that point, and that nothing had yet gone live (even though I read the CM the posts and confirmations). Do they really not know what is happening

They know what they've been told, however Disney's internal communication, timeliness, and accuracy are generally shocking. But the CMs have to relay what they've been told anyway.

Andre

I think you're right though, because an AP friend of mine had a paper FP during his preview, but it was a different day than mine. I think it just varied from day-to-day 🤷‍♀️

Exactly, I don't think it was consistent. During my AP preview slot, I got a paper FP for FOP and was only allowed to ride once. I could have ridden NRJ multiple times, though.

Who is going on August 20th, 5-9? I haven't seem anyone. Maybe I'll be the only one in SWGE at that time LOL!!

I spoke with a CM at the VIPassholder help desk this morning, after I saw the early postings of those who were able to register. The CM insisted that I should not believe that anyone was able to register, at that point, and that nothing had yet gone live (even though I read the CM the posts and confirmations). Do they really not know what is happening, or are they sworn to secrecy? Honestly, the boards are a much better source of info, much of the time.

One hour later, I was able to register, myself, thanks to everyone here. I still have not received an emailed invite.
unfortunately not their fault and they get the brunt of complaints. They are told very little in advance, this is why you should never believe a phone CM when asking these types of questions.

I wonder why I couldn't book anything but just the land and SR for the 17th almost an hour ago? I had 4 people, not 3, but surely that didn't matter that much, particularly since it was a little while before you got in. Kind of annoying, but nothing I can do anyway...
I saw your post when you booked. I actually booked before that and just did the resort with that post.

Sorry for confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter