• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, now that we are seeing a lot of positive registration, please let us know if you had an un-activated ap and were able to register.

Posted already, but yes we all (three of us) got in as UK guests with non-activated AP vouchers.

Andre

I just got the e-mail in my mom's account and text forwarding notification I setup from her account. I am still an e-mail-less passholder LOL

I got in and picked the 18th, then went to priceline and got All-Star Movies for 3 nights for $301.20. Now, I have to take my son out of school for 2 days, but I am fine with that!

Alright.

August 17th for 3 people w/ Oga's from 1-5pm

Booked an Allstar. Lol don't even remember which one. Now on to flights.

I got in sunday 9-1pm. used IE 11 (asked me to sign in before it took me to registration page ) used linked that was posted around 8:45am . was in que since 845 got in at 1030am.

I understand how frustrating it is for new people but we (people who have done this a couple of times) tried and ease your worries on these points. But now you know how it works and won't get as stressed out for next time
It would be nice if next time folks would listen to experience since I have zero faith that Disney will ever give out the right info.
Especially on the voucher thing. Heck, Disney makes you be there in person to activate so it is really obvious they aren't going to restrict vouchers from doing things like making FP or signing up for events.

Same with who can sign up. They aren't going to make families with many kids pick 1 kid to go. That's really just ridiculous to consider they'd do.

But, something tells me when the next preview comes up we'll go through the same drama of will they or won't they again. And some will insist that active means no vouchers and 1 guest means 1 additional person.

Maybe? Just looking back at the registration screen and there is a separate listing for the ride+Oga's. I opted for the first thing I saw which is the ride...I would like to see Oga's but maybe I messed this up.
Is my understanding correct that you can see the ride plus the land with each of the three options? But, you had to select the 2nd if you wanted the cantina or the 3rd if you wanted the light saber building option? I picked 2nd so I'm hoping that I can see the land too.

Thank you to everyone -- experienced and new folks -- who helped us get to this point! I was one of those with the family questions and called Disney. I have followed these boards for about 5 years now, know who the players are and fully respect and appreciate the experienced folks. But ... call me a rule follower or a nervous nelly or whatever ... I just have a hard time going against things in writing and like to be prepared whenever possible. At the end of the day, I am grateful for all your help and say THANK YOU, once again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter