Annual Passes Resume April 13 (DVC) April 20 (General Public)

The safari browser went much faster for me. The google browsers I logged onto at the same time still said over 1 hour at the time I got in with safari on the computer to purchase 2 incredi-passes.

Both are in will-call certificate/voucher form so we can leave the Pixies in place for now. Not an upgrade from Pixie.
I did the same but the CM kept saying: make sure you are there with your cc and ID to validate the voucher purchase when you go to the window at WDW to validate the pass. In other words, I need to be there no matter who is going to use it, even if it is assigned to their MDE. I have never had to do that before.

I got through online and purchased 2 Incredipasses, one for me and one for daughter who is 21, both are now showing up in MDE, yay!!

Had been DL pass holders for about 17 years prior to COVID, and had the DL/WDW combo premier pass the last few years we had them, so very familiar with both parks. We moved to Alabama in 2021 and was devastated that we didn’t get passes during last window so totally excited now!

If you are still reading here’s my question, since they are loaded on MDE do we just go to any entrance and they will activate upon entry? Do we have to be together? The “will call” print on the checkout screen confused me, because they are showing up as passes in MDE. We may make separate trips before we get around to going together, do I need to send my credit card with her? It says present voucher, ID and Credit card, is that left over language from days before everything was virtual.

Thanks for your help!

I got through online and purchased 2 Incredipasses, one for me and one for daughter who is 21, both are now showing up in MDE, yay!!

Had been DL pass holders for about 17 years prior to COVID, and had the DL/WDW combo premier pass the last few years we had them, so very familiar with both parks. We moved to Alabama in 2021 and was devastated that we didn’t get passes during last window so totally excited now!

If you are still reading here’s my question, since they are loaded on MDE do we just go to any entrance and they will activate upon entry? Do we have to be together? The “will call” print on the checkout screen confused me, because they are showing up as passes in MDE. We may make separate trips before we get around to going together, do I need to send my credit card with her? It says present voucher, ID and Credit card, is that left over language from days before everything was virtual.

Thanks for your help!
I just asked the same question above. I have used Sam's vouchers, assigned them to MDE for the people, and did not have to be present for them to activate the pass once at WDW.

This is what is says once you get into the purchase page :

Important Details​

Pass Pick-Up Information​

Once you receive your pass certificate, you must exchange it for a valid pass prior to first use at one of the following locations: any Walt Disney World theme park or water park ticket window, or any Guest Relations location. You will need to show a valid photo ID to pick up your pass.

I assume that once it's been assigned in MDE you just need to show ID for that person. No mention of a cc like the CM told me.

Thanks for your help!

We had to go to guest services to activate ours first but it took all of 5 minutes :)

If you are still reading here’s my question, since they are loaded on MDE do we just go to any entrance and they will activate upon entry? Do we have to be together? The “will call” print on the checkout screen confused me, because they are showing up as passes in MDE

As far as I know, you have to go to guest services before entering a park. You’ll show your ID, they type everything into the computer & give you your AP card. You shouldn’t have to be together.

I had a queue going from the upgrade AP button in the app and I think that crashed. At least i have another going on my phone browser 😭

We had to go to guest services to activate ours first but it took all of 5 minutes :)
But what is confusing is that the CM said that the 'purchaser' has to present their own ID and cc for proof before that other person can validate the pass. I don't think that is correct. In my case, I am buying for someone else who may go to WDW without me being present.

I have no idea why I don't already know this, but what time does guest services close? I'm thinking I may just drive over after work today and try to buy this pass because I am getting frustrated to the point of feeling an anxiety attack coming on

I have no idea why I don't already know this, but what time does guest services close? I'm thinking I may just drive over after work today and try to buy this pass because I am getting frustrated to the point of feeling an anxiety attack coming on
Try calling. Also my online queue finally opened right after I got done calling.

Thank You Thank You Thank You to all the people suggesting a phone call.
After no movement at all online, I made the call- after 4 or 5 busy signals I got through right away and bought my pass without any difficulty. Yayyyyy!!! Good luck to everyone still trying! See ya in the parks! 😁😁😁

Still in queue online. Almost 4 hours now. Bar is about halfway now. Am calling but still not able to get through. Congrats to those who are successful. I hope your luck rubs off on the rest of us trying to get through!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter