Annual Pass - Add Waterparks AFTER Purchase?

sweetpee_1993

DIS Veteran
Yes, I did a search. Only thing I turned up was dated 2009 so that's a bit outdated.

Question. I know I'm buying an AP. Trying to decide which one. If I buy a platinum then decide I'd like the Platinum Plus options will they allow me to upgrade? If so, would the cost to upgrade be the difference in passes or is that amount pro-rated for the time remaining on the AP?

TIA!

Yes, I did a search. Only thing I turned up was dated 2009 so that's a bit outdated.

Question. I know I'm buying an AP. Trying to decide which one. If I buy a platinum then decide I'd like the Platinum Plus options will they allow me to upgrade? If so, would the cost to upgrade be the difference in passes or is that amount pro-rated for the time remaining on the AP?

TIA!
There's a new Ticket Sticky at the top of this forum. Here's the AP section:
APs - Post #3

When upgrading, you will pay the cost difference; the price is not prorated and your AP expiration date does not change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter