Annual pass 13 month deal question?

I'm getting conflicting information from Disney about the extension from January 3 through the end of September. Today, calling and getting someone in tickets, I was told that those that have current AP's that expire from now through the end of September can renew and they will get the 13 months. People that want new AP's must buy by the January 3rd deadline to get the 13 months promotion. I'll be buying mine in the next week.
That actually makes more sense to me since publicly Disney has not posted the promo will last past Jan 3rd. However, since current AP cannot renew prior to 60 days from their AP expiration date anyone who already had an AP when the promo launched and who wouldn't have been in the renewal window by Jan 3rd wouldn't have been excluded from the promotion. (Unless of course they bought a new AP in which case they would miss out on the AP renewal discount). It seems like it is a way to allow all current passholders a chance to participate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter