• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

An oldie but a goodie

And of course the reason we go to CM is the characters.
chefmickeydonald.jpg

We always have a fun time here. It's one of those places I always recommend to people.

Next up is Coral Reef. Now I know many people have written no so great comments about this restaurant. This was our 2nd time there. My DH does not like fish but he says they have one of the best steaks here. Go figure.
My kids love the atmosphere with the underwater feel and fish tanks.

This is my husbands steak
coralreefNYstrip.jpg

I believe it was a strip steak with a terryaki glaze. All I know is my DH and older DS love it!

This is one of my favorite dishes in all of WDW- the mahi mahi with jasmine rice.
coralreefmahimahi.jpg

My DD tried it and actually really liked it! Like I said , she is more adventorous.

The creme brulee. This was nice but not as wonderful as the one at Kona!
coralreefcremebrule.jpg

Next we have Cinderella's Royal Table. This trip we decided to do breakfast here for the first time and Pay OP instead of using two of our dining credits.
I have to say, this was by far the most expensive breakfast Ive ever had! With that said, if you have never done CRT, you must. It is really a wonderful experience. Our upcoming trip in August, we will be trying Akershus for the first time. My DD said she could skip CRT this trip since she has done it 3 times! How nice of her to let us off the hook this time :rolleyes:
So here is an adult breakfast
CRTadultbreakfast.jpg

And here is a kids breakfast
CRTkidseggsandFTstix.jpg

So I decided to do a little mommy and DD time this trip. I took my DD to the afternoon tea at GF. The boys all went to the ESPN club on the Boardwalk. Of course, they didn't take any pictures. My DH thinks I'm nuts taking pictures of food! He doesn't get it.:laughing:
Here is a picture of the little sandwiches at the tea.
IMG_6331.jpg

They were all delicious. My DD had ordered the tuna for kids. Now she normally eats tuna at home but she didn't really like theirs. When the waitress saw her not eating she asked her if she wanted something different and brought her out a PB sandwich instead. SO nice!

These are little scones and tarts they bring out. You can choose what type of tea you like and my DD's tea was really chocolate milk. But they bring it out in a tea pot and pour it as if it were really tea. It is so cute
IMG_6334.jpg

You have a choice of different pasteries for dessert or strawberries and cream. We chose pasteries.
IMG_6337.jpg

IMG_6336.jpg

They were all delicious!

And here are just some shots from the table. The waitress was kind enought to take a pic of me and DD.
IMG_6329.jpg

IMG_6338.jpg

We really had a great time here. And doing mommy and daughter things are so nice. And this way the boys have time with their dad as well! We already have ressies for our next trip!

I really have to get some errands and laundry done so I will return with more dining fun later in the day! Wait till you see Tutto! popcorn::

What's up next?....Kona for dinner
IMG_6319.jpg

konasteakterryaki.jpg

This is the steak my DH got. He really loved it!

kona-tunaoscar.jpg

This was my Tuna Oscar...I will be looking forward to this for our next trip!

konakidsoup.jpg

My adventurous DD had some Chicken Noodle Soup which she loved :)

konakidsundae.jpg

The kids make your own sundae.

konakone.jpg

The Kona Cone....this is awesome.

konacremebrulee.jpg

This was the best creme brulee we had the whole trip!

Kona is a place we will definitely be doing again next trip...LOVED IT!

Our next meal was Ohana for breakfast. This is a character meal with Lilo and Stitch and Mickey. It is so much fun! Stitch plays tricks on the waiters and messes with the kids. The breakfast is family style so they bring it all out and will refill anything you want.
ohanabreakfast1.jpg

ohanabreakfast2.jpg

IMG_6284.jpg

Next up...Ohana for dinner. This is a must do for us also. Great food brought out family style.
ohanadinner.jpg

This is the open cooking area. It's kinda cool to watch everything get fired up.
ohanadinnernoodles.jpg

Lo mein noodles. My DH loves Lo Mein and said this was really good.

ohanadinnerwings.jpg

Sticky wings. YUMMY!!! Everyone loved these

ohanadinnersalad.jpg

Dinner Salad

ohanadinnersauces.jpg

Dipping sauces
ohanadinnerdumplings.jpg

Pot stickers. These are so great.
ohanadinnerbroccoli.jpg

Broccoli. I guess I didn't actually take pics of the meats and shrimp. But it was all wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter