• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

An oldie but a goodie

One more little snack before I finish up
We stopped at Main Street Bakery and bought ice cream sandwiches.
IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

To really understand just how big this was....they are each holding one that I cut in half! They are worth waiting in line for;)

Hope you enjoyed the reviews. Maybe I can find the time after my next trip to do this again. Sorry this one took so long! Many places we have decided to do again this trip. We did a family vote and picked where we wanted to go the most. Where will we visit again?
Tutto, Sci Fi Diner, Kona and Ohana(breakfast and dinner) That gives you an idea of our favorites.
We really never had a bad meal this trip. The wait staff were all friendly. No problems with the bill. The DDP was perfect. We even had some snack credits left at the end and picked up some snacks for the long drive back.
Thanks for reading!
IMG_0268.jpg

Great reviews, really enjoyed the pictures. Has given me some ideas for my next trip.
Question if you don't mind- I travel as a solo. I've stayed away from "family platter" meals. Have you ever seen single people at O'hanas? Is it to much food (I hate wasted food) I'd love to eat there for the atmosphere.
Thanks

I shouldn't of looked at this before lunch:lmao:
great photos all the food looks soooo yummy.
We did the T Rex volcano brownie too,...the kids loved it...it was sooo yummy.

Great reviews, really enjoyed the pictures. Has given me some ideas for my next trip.
Question if you don't mind- I travel as a solo. I've stayed away from "family platter" meals. Have you ever seen single people at O'hanas? Is it to much food (I hate wasted food) I'd love to eat there for the atmosphere.
Thanks
I don't think there were any solo tables at Ohana the day I was there. It is a lot of food. But it always looks like so much because we are 5 people and they bring out such huge portions. We do manage to eat it all :rotfl: I'm sure with a single table they would scale back on the size of the portions. Hope that helps!

I shouldn't of looked at this before lunch:lmao:
great photos all the food looks soooo yummy.
We did the T Rex volcano brownie too,...the kids loved it...it was sooo yummy.

Thanks! These photos make me want to go back to WDW tomorrow ! And what's sad is it's for the food!:rotfl: I think the whole idea of not having to actually cook a meal or clean up from it makes every meal a delight! :thumbsup2

Bravo!

Thank you for sharing. We have thought about TRex and the dessert looked wonderful.

And I LOVE the Lapu Lapu :love:

Really enjoyed your pictures. Thanks for sharing, I will be looking forward to your next TR.:thumbsup2

Thanks so much. :)

Bravo!

Thank you for sharing. We have thought about TRex and the dessert looked wonderful.

And I LOVE the Lapu Lapu :love:

You could do Trex just for the dessert. It is really cool to check out. Very different. That Lapu Lapu is calling me for this August.....I hear it.:rotfl:

Thanks for the photos and report. Hey and drink that comes in a pineapple Has to be Good :lmao:

Haven't been able to get the pineapple from Tambu Lounge the last 3 times we have tried. The server told us he ran out. It is still a good drink and it is cheaper but the pineapple makes it special!

Love your reviews!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter