An Inconvenient Truth: happyhaunt Style! (New... pg. 113!)

Hey, I'm back.......good to see you are all still here and carrying on.
When I signed in.... the pop-up said...last visited 01-30-07........WOW..
Where the heck have I been?!?!?!?
Missed readin' the amazing antics of ZZUB, LALA and Mel.....and all you devoted wdw kids....
So Good to be back,,,I think I was closed down for repair... like the
Haunted Mansion!!!!!........Carry on.......................:yay:

Hi! Great report. I have been reading your other one and decided to come on over here. I love both of them. I think this one is little more entertaining b/c it includes ALL your kids. And you know what's gonna happen when they are all included. I work the graveyard shift in the ER and I have been reading this over the past couple of nights. I love it. It's really great. I can't wait to hear more.

P.S. I am from Alabama and I have yet to be offended. Your disclaimer says I should be offended...so offend me. :rotfl: It's late or early and I'm tired.
Roll Tide!!!!

Well, I've been away from the disboards since August 2006 when we went to WDW. It is too depressing to read the boards with no trip planned...UNTIL NOW (well, Jan. or May 2008)...SO how happy am I that I look up my old subscriptions and find a NEW report from the Happy Haunts!!! Getting back in the swing of it with ALOT of catching up to do it appears........

Happy Tuesday....

HauntedMansion.jpg

Mel,

Coming out of the (lurking) closet to give you the props you so deserve :worship:. You TR report is awesome and has kept me inside reading all weekend!!

Your writing is great and you're hilarious. Thanks for the fun!:yay:

Although... the title looks vaguely familiar.

I love stumbling upon a great, new trip report. I'm only on page 3 and it looks like I've got a REALLY long way to go. But this....

After fifteen minutes of sleep I awoke to the first OFFICIAL day of our Disney vacation. I woke up because Tommy was standing beside the bed silently staring down at me. It freaks me out a little. I much prefer the pouncing along with "MommyMommyMommyMommyMommy" etc. You get the picture. The silent staring thing is just plain scary. To me. It's also the reason he will never ever be allowed to be a clown for Hallowe'en. Although part of the blame for that rests squarely on Mr. Stephen King's shoulders, as well. For being so considerate as to write the tale "It" aka "The Book that Scared the Living Crap Outta Me". Twice. 'Cause I tried to WIN that war. And failed. Miserably. Pennywise. Shudder.

...made me laugh so hard I now have eight minute abs.

Can't wait to read the rest.

Pennywise. DED.

Miss you, Mel.

:moped:

Although... the title looks vaguely familiar.

I love stumbling upon a great, new trip report. I'm only on page 3 and it looks like I've got a REALLY long way to go. But this....

...made me laugh so hard I now have eight minute abs.

Can't wait to read the rest.

Pennywise. DED.

Miss you, Mel.

:moped:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

First, I got all excited when I saw new posts here.

Then, I reminded myslef that it was likely a bump and Mel may never return to this one.

Lastly, I read your post LaLa... and am snorting tea becuase I now know I'm not the only one re-reading this little gem! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter