Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

I would LOVE to get a few My Little Pony designs. If you can please do any of these that would be great. There's no rush. I have plenty of time.

1) Address labels - I will PM you with the info. I will print on an Avery label sheet. I think 1.375" x 2.833" will give me 48 per sheet.

2) Note card with: Kaitlynn I don't have to have the pink Chevron background. A white background is fine. 4.25" x 5.5" I think is the measurement that would work.

3) Name fill with My Little Pony for Kaitlynn.

Thank you!

Hi Amy,

I love your work.

I was wondering if I could please get from you Skylander invitations (fill in), lanyards, water bottle labels, and thank you cards?

My little guy is Thomas and he will be 6!

Thank you so much.

hey amy sorry to bother you. maybe you can help me out. i am unable to see the pics there are lil boxes with X's on them. im trying diffrent ways and cant see them. i would appreciate ur help

Hi Amy,

I love your work.

I was wondering if I could please get from you Skylander invitations (fill in), lanyards, water bottle labels, and thank you cards?

Thank you so much.

I have done several Skylanders themes. Would you like the regular Skylanders (white and blue), Giants (orange) or Swapforce (green)? Let me know which theme and I would be more than happy to customize them for you and your little guy.

By the way, welcome to the DIS!!!

Thanks Amy, I sent you a pm

I hope you have a great day
:cheer2:

I would LOVE to get a few My Little Pony designs. If you can please do any of these that would be great. There's no rush. I have plenty of time.

1) Address labels - I will PM you with the info. I will print on an Avery label sheet. I think 1.375" x 2.833" will give me 48 per sheet.

2) Note card with: Kaitlynn I don't have to have the pink Chevron background. A white background is fine. 4.25" x 5.5" I think is the measurement that would work.

3) Name fill with My Little Pony for Kaitlynn.

Thank you!

pm sent for both.

hey amy sorry to bother you. maybe you can help me out. i am unable to see the pics there are lil boxes with X's on them. im trying diffrent ways and cant see them. i would appreciate ur help

I am not sure why you would be seeing red X's. I have not deleted any images and have unlimited bandwidth on my Photobucket. I am having no trouble viewing my designs on my end.

Are you having this issue with certain designs or are you seeing them on all the designs that I am posting?

I know so little about computers really. Maybe if you copy the link into another window and open it up that way??? I am not sure.

Hi Amy,

I love your work.

Thank you so much.

Here are your requested designs...

thomas_skylandersinvite_zpsab47473b.jpg

thomas_skylanderslanyard_zpsc96de933.jpg

thomas_skylanderswaterbottle_zpsf4c614a9.jpg

skylanders_thankyou_zpsb5c8c84c.jpg

Hi Amy, Pat did a bunch of Disney Welcome letters for me and I would like one for Universal on November 17 and she recommended that I contact you. My kids names are Jaiden, Gia and Nico...I know that it is short notice but I would love it if you could help me :)

Hi Amy, Pat did a bunch of Disney Welcome letters for me and I would like one for Universal on November 17 and she recommended that I contact you. My kids names are Jaiden, Gia and Nico...I know that it is short notice but I would love it if you could help me :)

Here is a general Universal and a Harry Potter one. I hope you like these...

jaiden_universalinvite_zps0532465e.jpg

jaiden_universalharrypotterinvite_zps858c15a3.jpg

Hi Amy from sunny but chilly Finger Lakes... When you have time, will you please make a couple of designs for me? A few years ago you made a design for my and my cousins, it was swirly and had flowers, you also made me an autumn one as well. I love that style and I am wondering if you will make me one for snow season, harvest blessings, Valentines Day and another one with either grapes and or Keuka Lake. Thank you for your time and your talent.. Bless You always

Hi Amy: When you get a chance can I please have a Universal Studios autograph book cover personalized for Jason. It's the one in your Part 3 Post #3756.

Thank you for sharing your DISigns and time.

Michelle

Hi amy, i have seen on a previous thread that you have done a minion invite for the universal character breakfast. could i possibly have a minion invite for Bailey and Finley for the Thursday 19th February please, also do you havce or can you do a dinner with shamu invite? if this is possible could i have one for Gail and Pete on the Sunday 22nd February please. many many thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter