• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Am I totally nuts?

I am guessing you are an agricultural lawyer.

That's a really good guess, but not quite. I practice family law. The 'aggie' part comes from the fact that I graduated from Texas A&M, so I'm an Aggie--but the A in A&M does stand for agricultural.

Thanks y'all for being so welcoming. Not that I would expect anything different. I'm really getting excited. I 'recognize' several of y'all from around the boards and look forward to getting to know everyone.

I am going solo since my friend chickened out on me :mad: We were booked in a cat 6 room, but since I am now solo, I am thinking of changing to cat 9 or 10. I do not know many DISers, but everyone seems very friendly :) I am also an introvert, but I think that once I am on the ship and have a few drinks :yay: I might become an extrovert :rotfl: I plan to go to WDW for 2-3 days before the cruise (to see Christmas decorations; never been at Christmas) then after the cruise I plan to head over to Universal :eek: :guilty: I know, I know, they are not as special as WDW, but I have never been and decided to go since I had a few extra days of vacation. Anyway, I am looking forward to meeting everyone on the cruise.

Welcome Courtney! I went on the podcast cruise last year. I had my family with me so I did not get to do as much as I would have liked. I also went to DAP in December without the family. I have made friends for life. I can even describe how glad I am I went on the cruise.

Hi Courtney, the only nuts part is thinking you will be a solo cruiser with the other 700 of us. I have made great friends through PCC 1.0. Todd, Jaime, Jen, Brandie, many others (not necessarily in that order.) I have even forgiven that cabin thief Becky. ;) Ask me about that on the cruise. Join in on the Fish Extenders. They are a great way to get to know the ship. I was part of a FE group (the best one in my humble opinion) and it was very fun.

Welcome aboard.

Kim

I plan to go to WDW for 2-3 days before the cruise (to see Christmas decorations; never been at Christmas) then after the cruise I plan to head over to Universal :eek: :guilty: I know, I know, they are not as special as WDW, but I have never been and decided to go since I had a few extra days of vacation. Anyway, I am looking forward to meeting everyone on the cruise.

Hi Diva. WDW at Chirstmas is most wonderful. You will really enjoy the decorations and the music. And there is nothing wrong with wanting to go to Universal, it is great fun, too. And you get to see the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade close up!

I'm going on the podcast cruise 2.0 with my mom, unless she changes her mind, in which case I'll be going solo!

Neither of us have ever been on a cruise. My mom doesn't have the first clue what the podcast is. I'm extremely shy about meeting strangers, and I don't have enough time to post on these boards as much as I'd like to in order to meet more people. But who cares!! I'm super excited about the cruise. I'm hoping to make some friends and have a blast.

So anyway, you can always hang with us! We're very friendly! :)

That's a really good guess, but not quite. I practice family law. The 'aggie' part comes from the fact that I graduated from Texas A&M, so I'm an Aggie--but the A in A&M does stand for agricultural.

Thanks y'all for being so welcoming. Not that I would expect anything different. I'm really getting excited. I 'recognize' several of y'all from around the boards and look forward to getting to know everyone.

Welcome aboard! Not that it matters, but you won't be the only lawyer around (labor relations and employment law for me). Relax and enjoy the company.

Welcome aboard! Not that it matters, but you won't be the only lawyer around (labor relations and employment law for me). Relax and enjoy the company.

welcome aboard, I'm going solo w/veranda.. have to have some place to watch the world go by without before breakfast :lmao:

environmental lawyer here. we lurk everywhere

just be prepared for group karaoke, right Todd :lmao::lmao:

And thriller...don't forget that too. Which reminds me...gotta get those dvds done. So much to do, so little time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter