"Always Fresh Containers" - Do they really work?

hurleysweety

DIS Veteran
Just saw an ad on tv for these "Always Fresh" plastic food storage containers. Claims to keep your food fresh up to 50 days longer - veggies, bread, chicken salad, fruit, cheese, etc. Anyone have these or know someone who does? If they actually work, they would help us save a lot on spoiled produce!!!

If you haven't heard of them, I'm sure you can google and find them...dont want to post the link and seem like I'm trying to sell them!! :rotfl:

Well I guess I'll just answer my own thread... :lmao:

I found a "smart shopper" article from my local news. Seems they don't work, and do the same as a regular container. Only reason to really buy them? Seems after 2 weeks, a tomato was still fresh in the container. They also had a video about it, and a lot of the food was definitely not "always fresh."

So don't buy them!

my FIL bought me some (tv shopping junkie lol) i think they work ok...bread definately stays fresh long & i've had good success w/ some fruit also

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter