Alpine Magic- Back June 6-June 14 !!!

We are starting Day 3 of our Alpine Magic trip and it's amazing so far. "RSM" is part of our group. I am able to use my Netbook to go online in our room at the Regina Palace, but the signal strength is low.

It's a beautiful sunny day and we are headed to Lake Como for the private cooking class and then a boat cruise around the lake. Okay, gotta go!

Glad you are having a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it. Is your trip full and do you have the same guides as Tozzie?

Glad you are having a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it. Is your trip full and do you have the same guides as Tozzie?

We have 29 Adventurers (8 of whom are kids) and our guides are Marc (from Spain) and Maddie (from California).

The cooking class was a lot of fun and the cruise around Lake Como was just spectacular. Our local guide told us that George Clooney was in town, but I think that's what she everyone. LOL

Sounds wonderful, DisFan10! Can't wait to hear more about your trip!

Did you ask the guide to take you by George's place???

Sayhello

We have 29 Adventurers (8 of whom are kids) and our guides are Marc (from Spain) and Maddie (from California).

The cooking class was a lot of fun and the cruise around Lake Como was just spectacular. Our local guide told us that George Clooney was in town, but I think that's what she everyone. LOL

Awesome to hear that the trip is off to a great start. The cooking class and cruise day was one of many reasons our kids are soo excited about this trip. Keep us updated, have fun!!

ri

off topic from the original thread but Dotti, isn't Francesc a wonder! Great guide and entertained us the whole of our Ireland trip in 2009!

He was fabulous! I don't think I ever laughed so much on an AbD tour! Adam was a wonderful co-guide; they played really well off of each other. And both went the extra mile time and again to make the trip magical for everyone.

Any tour company can provide the nice hotels, the great meals and the "back door" entry to the sites, but AbD guides really do make these trips shine.

By the way, DisFan10 was on the trip with me! :wave2: They're doing back-to-back AbD trips!

Dotti

Awesome to hear that the trip is off to a great start. The cooking class and cruise day was one of many reasons our kids are soo excited about this trip. Keep us updated, have fun!!

ri

Thanks! I won't divulge all the details, but you guys will have a lot of fun at the cooking class. The lunch afterwards is very enjoyable as well.

The class is held in a converted villa and there are two restrooms upstairs. If you can, try to use the one that faces the lake. The view through the enormous window is amazing. LOL

He was fabulous! I don't think I ever laughed so much on an AbD tour! Adam was a wonderful co-guide; they played really well off of each other. And both went the extra mile time and again to make the trip magical for everyone.

Any tour company can provide the nice hotels, the great meals and the "back door" entry to the sites, but AbD guides really do make these trips shine.

By the way, DisFan10 was on the trip with me! :wave2: They're doing back-to-back AbD trips!

Dotti

Hi Dotti! :wave2:

We've been sharing stories about our London/Paris trip with Marc and Maddie. They didn't know what "Bubbles and Squeak" was. LOL We sure had a great time with you!

Thanks! I won't divulge all the details, but you guys will have a lot of fun at the cooking class. The lunch afterwards is very enjoyable as well.

The class is held in a converted villa and there are two restrooms upstairs. If you can, try to use the one that faces the lake. The view through the enormous window is amazing. LOL

Great tip! Sounds spectacular: lake view, cooking class, italian food/wine, cant wait

ri

Anybody heard from Tozzie? She hasn't posted lately. I thought we would have heard more about her trip or seen some photos by now. Hope she's okay.

Anybody heard from Tozzie? She hasn't posted lately. I thought we would have heard more about her trip or seen some photos by now. Hope she's okay.
Ooo, you're right. It has been a while! I hope she didn't get the dreaded stomach virus like I did, or something! I hope she posts soon & that she's alright!

Sayhello

Ooo, you're right. It has been a while! I hope she didn't get the dreaded stomach virus like I did, or something! I hope she posts soon & that she's alright!

Sayhello

I am here, I had some internet issues and health issues and I was in the hospital for a couple of days. I apologize but it is going to be awhile longer before I can post about the trip.

Tozzie, I'm so sorry to hear you haven't been well. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

I am here, I had some internet issues and health issues and I was in the hospital for a couple of days. I apologize but it is going to be awhile longer before I can post about the trip.
:eek: Oh, no!!! I hope it wasn't anything *too* serious!!!! I was mostly worried about you, not the report! That is seriously secondary (or thirdary, or less!) Take care, take your time, feel better. Believe me, I *totally* empathize!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter