• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All questions about 5X Rewards here...

I got the same over $3000 limit and thought it was because I put so much on it for Christmas.

I got an email offer and accepted it (I thought it was for $1,500 but the email got deleted) but then got a post card offer for $3k, now I have no idea.

I too have always gotten my rewards dollars all together, one month following the end of the promotion. Hopefully my January statement will have th bonus points for the last 3 month promo. :thumbsup2

Yeah, I still am waiting for my bonus dollars as well (they will be SUPER nice to have before we go!!!!) I called, they also told me January.

Did you guys receive your bonus points yet? It didn't show up on my January statement like they said it will. I called again and the rep said he sent a inquiry to the marketing dept and I will hear the results of the investigation in 12 days.

They should show up the month following you earning them. If your January statement includes ANY December activity, then you won't see them until your February statement.

My guess is that since you have already recieved a statement in January that it includes December activity.

When I was first offered the bonus dollars, that was how it worked (I got October's in November) but this time they didn't give it to me like that. I called and said they would give October-December to me in January because its prorated and easier to give it all at once in January. But that didn't happen either.

I got bonus rewards for October in December, November in January and expect to get December's in February.

:worship:
This is the first time I have received the promotion without having the amount of "extra" purchases having to be in a special category.. unfortunately, the purchases have to be over the $1,000 hurdle. I am pretty excited though, because I "saved up" a bunch of purchases this month and was able to rack up a ton of extra points. The extra points usually show up 2 months after... so for January, I would see them on my March statement.
:wizard:

I love the bonus points!!!!

So I also got the 3x bonus points on all eligable purchases BUT I can find nowhere what is considered eligable? I looked all over the mailer, online, tried to call. Im planning on putting some hotel and airline on there later this week and im hoping those will do the trick. Any ideas on whats eligable? :confused3

So I also got the 3x bonus points on all eligable purchases BUT I can find nowhere what is considered eligable? I looked all over the mailer, online, tried to call. Im planning on putting some hotel and airline on there later this week and im hoping those will do the trick. Any ideas on whats eligable? :confused3

If it does not specify certain categories (grocery, gas, hotel, etc) then it should be for everything.

If it does not specify certain categories (grocery, gas, hotel, etc) then it should be for everything.

if its everything that would be great. We use this as our gas card and with gas prices being so high myabe this will make me a little less mad knowing i get something back.

Thanks!!!!

Mine was $3000 and would you believe my January bill was $3100??????? I was planning on charging a payment on my trip to get it up higher since I was already over the 3,000 and forgot that my closing date was the 25th (thought it was the 28th like my Discover). Oh well DD is getting braces on on Tues. so i charged the downpayment (have the money) and I'll make the trip payment this month . I am also happy that her ortho now accepts cc's for the monthly payments at no extra charge , so I will be getting that on my DV monthly as well (they give a 24 mo interest free loan). I am also bugging DH to set up the Verizon wireless bill to go to the DV as well. With 2 teenage DDs that bill is getting up there!

Doesn't matter when your closing date is. It is the CALENDAR MONTH that your spending threshold must be met. So it is purchases from January 1 - 31 (February 1 - 28, March 1 - 31) that matter.

Are you sure about that? If that is true than I should have some nice extra rewards for jan. and that would be better since chase make you wait for those extra rewards. I have to dig out the original postcard. I have pushed all of my spending onto that card for the next couple of months, and will be over 3,000 with that and the trip expenses plus DD's braces. I try (especially when there's extra rewards) to put anything that accepts a cc on there. I have my car insurance, cell phone, utility bills, even my dentist and medical Dr. will take co pays on the card. I'm trying my best to squeeze those extra Disney Dollars out of Chase without spending extra $$$$.

I just checked my account and I didn't get my 3X rewards for January, just the regular 1pt/$1 rewards. Has this happened to anyone else?

I got the flyer, my threshold was $1000, which we NEVER do, but this month we put airfare and hotels, etc on it so it worked perfectly for us! I did sign up with the code on the flyer.

But now I see that I didn't get the 3X. I emailed from the DisneyRewards page, but not sure what else I should do? Do you usually call and get results?

So how do you get the bonus opportunity promotions? I have a card but I have never seen anything about getting bonus points. This would be great though bc we are about to pay for our trip. Any help would be appreciated.

They are pretty random. I have gotten offers via email & via postal mail. I went a long time without getting offers and then all of a sudden started getting them again. They ARE targeted, meaning if you are regularly using the card stop for a while. This may trigger your account for an offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter