• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Alcohol!

Tequila. :love:

Now I just have to find what mixes good with it (I'd like to mix it up a bit between margaritas and shots).

G requests homemade margaritas with added fruity flavors, but that is a bit of extra luggage to bring aboard.

He also drinks tequila and diet pepsi.:ack:

With some orange juice and grenadine is nice though.

You can bring as much alcohol/sodas and water on the ship as you want and can carry in your carry-on. You may not put any of those items in in your suitcase.

Any of those items that are found in luggage during spot inspections or the check-in screenings can and is confiscated. The two reasons are it can break and ruin not only your clothes and luggage but other guests as well and also the alcohol can mask smells that the DEA dogs are trained to sniff out prior to leaving port.

Thanks! Guess we will carry it on this time. :goodvibes I at least wrapped them good and stuck them in plastic shoe boxes last time. Didn't want to mess up luggage and what not. :goodvibes

Couple of questions... (the only other cruise I have been on didn't allow alcohol to be brought on board). If you are bringing wine do you bring a cork screw or do you let the staff do it and pay the corking fee? What does a corking fee get you anyways? For those of you bringing hard liquor do you bring regular bottles or little ones? I am laughing to myself as I think of people walking around drinking out of full regular size bottles of alcohol. hehehe.
One last question. I am a bit of a water snob and prefer to drink Dasani. Do we have to check that or can we pack it. On RCCL we were allowed to pack it. Thanks Missy

Planning on bringing some vodka and rum. I am trying to decide on mini bottles or regular bottles. Decisions, decisions. ;)

Great thread, need to go off and make a list.....be back soon..

Quick question. How to keep the beer cold. I know in the show they said no ice in the cooler. If you brought a small cooler is there a way to get ice for it onboard. If not how do you keep it cold. Other than that bringing Whisky or Bourbon and Vodka for the wife.

From what I hear, you can ask your stateroom host for ice and they will normally keep it well filled for you throughout the cruise.

We are going to bring

Ohio wine
limencello
Captain Morgan

I think the idea of various mini bottles is great.

I think Becx will probably bring a bottle of Sourz - the cherry is superb!

For me it will be the beer mug. I'll get plenty of use out of that.

What we'll be sure to get whilst on the cruise is a couple of bottles of Tequila. I hope they're still doing the special deal - 2 bottles of Cuervo Gold for $23 woohoo! The onboard Tequila & Margarita tasting is a must do for any Tequila fan!

Quick question. How to keep the beer cold. I know in the show they said no ice in the cooler. If you brought a small cooler is there a way to get ice for it onboard. If not how do you keep it cold. Other than that bringing Whisky or Bourbon and Vodka for the wife.

You have a cool storage area in your cabin - not a fridge but a solid cooler, it's fairly small. Your stateroom host will leave ice for you - there is card in your stateroom and you can request ice at various times of the day (morning, evening or both) :thumbsup2 We found it was pretty cool even without the ice.

Edit: this picture shows how wide it is - it's the labelled door under the TV

4604852876_4bd94feb3e_b.jpg

You have a cool storage area in your cabin - not a fridge but a solid cooler, it's fairly small. Your stateroom host will leave ice for you - there is card in your stateroom and you can request ice at various times of the day (morning, evening or both) :thumbsup2 We found it was pretty cool even without the ice.

Edit: this picture shows how wide it is - it's the labelled door under the TV

4604852876_4bd94feb3e_b.jpg
Nice pic, but I was just getting ready to ask what Disney had on the onboard TV that was talking about "often cheated when..." but then I looked again :rotfl:

Thanks for the answers guys. One more quick question because of the pic....do the tv's have hdmi plug on them??? Also if you buy bottles of liquor on the ship can you drink them on the ship. Reason I ask is we went on a R.C. cruise in feb and the bottles you bought were not allowed to be opened on the ship. the gave them to you at the end of the cruise.

Thanks for the answers guys. One more quick question because of the pic....do the tv's have hdmi plug on them??? Also if you buy bottles of liquor on the ship can you drink them on the ship. Reason I ask is we went on a R.C. cruise in feb and the bottles you bought were not allowed to be opened on the ship. the gave them to you at the end of the cruise.

Gav thinks there was a HDMI outlet on the TV, but this was on the Magic anyway.

Also I think any liquor you buy on the ship you can't consume it, it has to go with you through customs.

Gav thinks there was a HDMI outlet on the TV, but this was on the Magic anyway.

Also I think any liquor you buy on the ship you can't consume it, it has to go with you through customs.

THank you!!!!! We can't wait to see you guys. Getting closer.

So how many beers will fit in that cooler? I have no idea! cans or bottles...

We have a bottle of butterscotch shnopps and a bottle of irish creme. Might get anther bottle but don't know yet...

Grabbed ours this weekend...half gallon whisky for me and half gallon watermelon vodka for DW Danielle. Hopefully that's enough lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter