Alcohol!

Hedy

<font color=blue>I'm <s>22</s> 27 and I still kind
What are you bringing for alcohol? I'm thinking I'll have a Rum Runner full of my sour blue pucker (mix w/sprite) and possibly pick up a little thing of rum. AM debating getting beer at the Hess station pre-cruise. You? :)

My tentative list:
A bottle of amaretto.
A dry champagne. (Mimosa, anyone?)
A bottle of rum.
Various 'little bottles' of liquors to add to drinks. Like the tiny Godiva, Baileys, Peppermint Schnapps, etc.

ETA: Should grab at least one bottle of Moscato to keep the ladies happy.

I might get a bottle of Reisling in Germany or maybe Rosa Regale in Italy. I am generally not a big drinker. I don't like the taste of alcohol. I prefer my tasty adult beverages with lots of other things mixed in. And lots of ice. Can you say Pina Colava and Konch Kooler??????

Kim

I am bringing a bottle of rum and beer. Do you know how the beer selection is at Hess? Or does anyone know where the closest full liquor store is to the world (dh tends to not like any of the standard beers). I am also gonna assume that they are closed on Sundays, so will have to remember to go on Saturday. Also gonna remember to bring a big cup/mug for those rum drinks!

Apple cizer

Root beer, Sasparilla, Cream soda. All made the old-fashioned way - with champagne yeast to make them fizzy.

I am bringing a bottle of rum and beer. Do you know how the beer selection is at Hess? Or does anyone know where the closest full liquor store is to the world (dh tends to not like any of the standard beers). I am also gonna assume that they are closed on Sundays, so will have to remember to go on Saturday. Also gonna remember to bring a big cup/mug for those rum drinks!

There is an ABC liquor store not far from the Downtown Disney area.
If you go out Hotel Plaza Blvd - you make a left turn at the light - then continue straight - the ABD store is at the 3rd traffic signal. There is also a Winn-Dixie in the same plaza - they have a huge beer & wine department

There is an ABC liquor store not far from the Downtown Disney area.
If you go out Hotel Plaza Blvd - you make a left turn at the light - then continue straight - the ABD store is at the 3rd traffic signal. There is also a Winn-Dixie in the same plaza - they have a huge beer & wine department

Freudian slip! :rotfl2:

I was planning on buying a bottle or two to share from wine stores in Epcot. I already know I like the Hob Nob pinot noir. I think that was in France.

Freudian slip! :rotfl2:

I was planning on buying a bottle or two to share from wine stores in Epcot. I already know I like the Hob Nob pinot noir. I think that was in France.

Gee do you think Lori - :laughing:

Make that the "ABC liquor store

If you're planning on sharing - I think you'll need one or two CASES ;)

OK...so few years back I read that people take their alcohol on the boat packed in plastic shoe boxes inside their luggage. I've done this twice in the past two years. Well tonight I see this below and so now I'm confused. Is it still ok to pack it? Or have I been doing something illegal??

Alcohol is permitted on board. Any fragile items (including bottles of alcohol) must be brought aboard in a carry-on bag not to exceed 22" wide, 14" high and 9" deep. All fragile items must be transported inside carry-on luggage.

Guests can have a bottle of their own champagne, wine or liquor that has been brought onboard opened and served by a Wine Steward. There will be a corking fee of $15.00 per bottle.

Gee do you think Lori - :laughing:

Make that the "ABC liquor store

If you're planning on sharing - I think you'll need one or two CASES ;)

Well, I cannot transport more than a couple bottles, and I really couldn't drink all of that myself, could I? I know I could definitely find people willing to have wine with me. :laughing:

last time we had 80 dollars worth of liquor in a duffel bag that weighed more than our suitcase! LOL

I plan on
Rum
Vodka
Gin
maybe tequila
triple sec
OJ
cranberry
Pineapple
translation = Long beaches! woo hoo!

Sorry...I posted my confusion but never did say what we were bringing...

Miller Lite (3 cases that DH will carry on)
Crown Royal
Tequila
Baileys
And probably a vodka or rum...not sure yet.

OK...so few years back I read that people take their alcohol on the boat packed in plastic shoe boxes inside their luggage. I've done this twice in the past two years. Well tonight I see this below and so now I'm confused. Is it still ok to pack it? Or have I been doing something illegal??

Alcohol is permitted on board. Any fragile items (including bottles of alcohol) must be brought aboard in a carry-on bag not to exceed 22" wide, 14" high and 9" deep. All fragile items must be transported inside carry-on luggage.

Guests can have a bottle of their own champagne, wine or liquor that has been brought onboard opened and served by a Wine Steward. There will be a corking fee of $15.00 per bottle.

Disney requests that you carry it on in your carry on. Less breakage and wet luggage, I would assume.

I'm planning on bringing some of the miniture bottles, but not sure yet...Have to get with DD and see what she wants. My thought is to send down a package to the resort...not sure I trust putting them in my suitcase.

My current plan is a bottle of
Limoncello
Baileys Caramel

Trying to figure it out if I'm bringing it from home or picking it up in Orlando. Leaning towards Orlando.

[/I]

You can bring as much alcohol/sodas and water on the ship as you want and can carry in your carry-on. You may not put any of those items in in your suitcase.

Any of those items that are found in luggage during spot inspections or the check-in screenings can and is confiscated. The two reasons are it can break and ruin not only your clothes and luggage but other guests as well and also the alcohol can mask smells that the DEA dogs are trained to sniff out prior to leaving port.

Tequila. :love:

Now I just have to find what mixes good with it (I'd like to mix it up a bit between margaritas and shots).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter