• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKV Grand Villa 360 on Member site!

Luv2trav

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
This might be old news but the Grand Villas pics are amazing... I love the flat screen TV in the master bath!! Now that is luxury...Unfortunately we will never stay there....

Thanx!! I'm going to look right now, but it's 50-50 if the site works for me.. :teeth:

We purchased AKV with the specific intent of reserving GVs every so often.

MG

Indeed it is stunning!!
It should be noted that this is the GV in Jambo House. I will bet dollars to donuts that Kidani will be even more amazing.

Thanx again for the heads up.. :smokin:

MG

Wow! It is amazing! I think that I might need to add on some more points there! ;) Excuses, excuses...

Indeed it is stunning!!
It should be noted that this is the GV in Jambo House. I will bet dollars to donuts that Kidani will be even more amazing.

Thanx again for the heads up.. :smokin:

MG

I like that it's all 1 floor. Will Kidani be 1 floor or 2? The extra bedrooms/baths are just as gorgeous...

This is definitely NOT old news!! Thanks for posting this info! The 360-degree tour is available via the public website. Here's a link that brings up just the tour window: AKV 360-degree tours.

If you want to view the floor plan for the Jambo House GV while viewing the tour, here's a link to that: Jambo House GV floor plan

I like that it's all 1 floor. Will Kidani be 1 floor or 2? The extra bedrooms/baths are just as gorgeous...
I believe the Kidani Village GVs are on two levels. I was concerned about the way the tub in the master bath sticks out into the room requiring guests to maneuver around it in the bathroom. The flat screen TV however certainly makes up for that!

Now that is beautiful! :thumbsup2

Definitely gonna have to stay in one of those rooms. With the tv in the bathroom and the pool table....WOW!

Aloha,
Jen

Is the recreational room a new concept? I like it!! :thumbsup2 Or do all grand villas have these?

Wow, Wow, Wow.....First time I saw them!

Can't wait to see what the two story version will look like when done.

Is the recreational room a new concept? I like it!! :thumbsup2 Or do all grand villas have these?
I don't think any other GV has a game room. I think that only the Jambo House GVs will have them because it appears to be due to these GVs being converted from AKL rooms. They converted six hotel rooms into one GV. That layout left them with an extra bay that they turned into a game room.

I like the game room concept too! I wonder if they all have pool tables?

Thanks for posting this, those rooms are amazing! Can you believe the flat screen in the master bath???
I need more points ;)

If you look at Lisa's floor plan it looks like the pool table is in the area that shows 2 small tables... Pool Table definately makes more sense. I wonder if this will cause problems for those who book GV to try and get the GV in Jambo House vs Kidani?

They have some nice photos of the Jambo GV at the DVC display in the F&W Festival Center (WoL Pavillion). I talked with the DVC rep there who mentioned the layout provided space for the pool table - but she also stated that the Kidani GVs will not have that space and will be on levels.

Nice looking villas though! :)

Now I'm starting to get really excited. We are at the 80 day mark for our split stay at BCV and AKV. The last 3 nights at AKV we are in the GV in Jambo. It looks better than I could have imagined, love the TV in the master bathroom.:banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter