AKL LITE II - We're #2, but we try harder....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for starting a new thread and keeping the fun (and info) going, Kimmar! :flower3:

A NEW thread ??? Where ? Tell me please :worship:

even if I'm just lurking ... Life isn't always "kind" , is it ?? ... I LOVE this place !!! :grouphug:

AWWW, I stopped by to say that we are staying at beautiful AKL for 13 nights , starting August 2nd !!!!!!!!!
:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:
I'll send lots of ;) Jambo power towards the new thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow ... that FRUNCH !!!!!!!!!!!!
Ciao all of you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laura :)

even if I'm just lurking ... Life isn't always "kind" , is it ?? ... I LOVE this place !!! :grouphug:

AWWW, I stopped by to say that we are staying at beautiful AKL for 13 nights , starting August 2nd !!!!!!!!!
I'll send lots of ;) Jambo power towards the new thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurry up! They're on page 9 already!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2241828

Have a great trip and bring back pics for the new thread!

what are ya looking at? Go to the new thread........
giraffe.jpg

...wow, my dear, dear friend Laura - haven't heard from you in AGES!! :hug: Wow, that is really awesome that you and 'Grumps' wil be going to AKL!! :cool1::banana::woohoo:

Ive done a little searching and cant find a good enough answer.. Hopefully Ill get one in a day or two... BUT!!! I am staying in a standard room in AKL... Are there DVD or VHS players in the room included.. THANKS IN ADVANCE...

Ive done a little searching and cant find a good enough answer...Hopefully I'll get one in a day or two... BUT, I am staying in a standard room in AKL... Are there DVD or VHS players in the room included.....

...sheesh, it's been a while since we've stayed in a std room at AKL, but I want to say that, while there aren't any VHS players, I vaguely remember a DVD player....

...BTW, :welcome:

Thanks SOO much Kimmar067.. I wish I wasnt staying in a Standard room but I take what I can. And with these special summer rates the room was 159 a nite. WOOOOT!!! I am praying daily that I get that ooh sooo special upgrade.. And Ill head over to the new thread.. Thanks again for your help..
:banana:

This is fun, sneakin' past curfew.....:banana::yay: better put on our disguises :3dglasses:cool2::littleangel:...... Maybe there is no longer a limit? Or maybe it's because we have the tagfairy on our side.......

Many of you knew that my DMIL, 312.Duck's mom, (who've you've all seen in our pictures) was suddenly stricken with a rare form of cancer two months ago.

I'm sorry to say that my DMIL lost her battle early this morning. She passed away at home, gracefully, without pain, in her sleep. She gave me a lot of my love for Disney and we've never been on a trip without her- I'm extremely glad that she and DFIL were the first to accompany us to our AKV DVC that we bought and used for the first time last year....we will be going back in September as planned as an honor to her. I'm only so very sorry that she will not be with us as she was so looking forward to staying at the Grand Floridian for the first time.

Thanks for being there gang!

Tracy
Flossbolna said:

Hello, TyRy was talking about a range of posts here during our difficult times recently. I just wanted to say "thanks" for all the nice responses.

I'm not going to bring the thread down with a eulogy (did that here in the Coping and Compassion threads); TyRy summed it up quite well in her post. I have a lump in my throat the size of a golf ball looking at pics from our last trip, yet I couldn't be happier that mom was able to enjoy our little investment @ Animal Kingdom. She adored it.

Thanks again,

Mark ... a/k/a "312.Duck"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter