Akershus breakfast is impossible

I had 2 ADRs for November that I tried to give up to other DIS members this week. The one for Minnie's Holiday Dine went off without a hitch. The one for Akershus never showed up. We were both logged in and ready to go at the same moment, but no go.

My very first thought was that maybe they were overbooked and not allowing cancellations to show up. The only other time I had this happen was right after BOG opened in 2012. Lots of similar reports on the DIS happening to others at the same time. The working theory at that point was that they had mistakenly overbooked.

But who the heck knows.
Thats exactly what i think :( 9 days out and still havent found another one yet. Also cant find a crt for the day i need ugh. I need some pixie dust :)

Thats exactly what i think :( 9 days out and still havent found another one yet. Also cant find a crt for the day i need ugh. I need some pixie dust :)

Here you go...... :wizard::wizard::wizard:

You know, the strange part is that I actually picked up that Akershus in a coordinated drop from another DIS member in early August. Easy Peasy. Something is definitely up.

I think you might actually be right - it might be impossible. It won't even let me search for it, I can't even select a time from the menu. Look at these two pictures in comparison the first is the Akerhaus and the second is Garden Grill... the first gave me no option to choose a time or search. It's a bummer because I have Frozen fastpasses so that's not even why I'm trying to get in...

Screen Shot 2016-10-22 at 7.21.22 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-10-22 at 7.22.01 PM.png

I think you might actually be right - it might be impossible. It won't even let me search for it, I can't even select a time from the menu. Look at these two pictures in comparison the first is the Akerhaus and the second is Garden Grill... the first gave me no option to choose a time or search. It's a bummer because I have Frozen fastpasses so that's not even why I'm trying to get in...

View attachment 202564 View attachment 202565
its really sad isnt it :(

I just successfully coordinated with a fellow Diser. Cancelled my 11/24 breakfast and she was able to pick it up so don't give up!

Good Luck.

They opened up the last three days tons of akershus still none for the end of the week yet i need one for the 4th and still no crt for the 1st ugh

Tons of Akershus opening up for 2nd and 3rd right now! I've been working on one for 3rd for months...so many to choose from today!

I needed the 4th see how many they were sitting on its crazy. I did get one this am its not 8 am but im happy to get it. This group is great

When searching for a PPO reservation, I've found that if you select breakfast the results will pull the times after the park opening, i.e. 9:10am. If you select, say 7am, you will see the PPO times, i.e. 8:05am.

Not sure if that is always the case, but it's been my experience.

Last edited:
I have been searching and searching for a breakfast. I don't even care if it PPO or not. I wanted to do this as a Family on our last day 12/5. I feel like the party of 6 makes it impossible.

I have been searching and searching for a breakfast. I don't even care if it PPO or not. I wanted to do this as a Family on our last day 12/5. I feel like the party of 6 makes it impossible.
Don't give up! With the help of the touring plans reservation finder I was able to grab a reservation for 7 for Thanksgiving week.

Hi! I have this date with exact number of people to cancel. It's for 8:05am. Let me know if you still want it otherwise I will post it in the December thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter