• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AK tree of life awakenings

I think it was absolutely beautiful, serene. I had forgotten about it, but as muy friend and I exited Nomads to return "home" the server reminded us to be sure to stay long enough to see it. We watched all the showings and liked them all.

We travel in March but right after the time change so 7pm isn't going to be dark.
Expect hours to be extended.

Also they do several shows after Park Close.

For example when we went recently Park Close was at 7:30 and they did shows at 7:30 and 7:43.

We travel in March but right after the time change so 7pm isn't going to be dark.
Us too, visiting the last week of March. I tried to make a personalized plan in Touringplans.com today and couldn't add awakenings because the park hours currently predict it closing before sunset.

Can you watch this from several different areas or only directly in front of the tree?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter