AK Finding Nemo - The Musical - space for 9 more (9/25)

Bump, is anyone else interested?

I guess when park hours come out we can choose the day?

If it's within 10 days from December 9th (December 19th) I can book it from June 12th :thumbsup2

I'm bumping this and adding it to the list of unofficial events. Since there seems not to have a date attached, I am marking it as TBD.:goodvibes

I'm bumping this and adding it to the list of unofficial events. Since there seems not to have a date attached, I am marking it as TBD.:goodvibes

Thanks Todd - we're flexible as to when it happens, post cruise works better for us but what do others think?
How long will you be at WDW after the cruise?

Thanks Todd - we're flexible as to when it happens, post cruise works better for us but what do others think?
How long will you be at WDW after the cruise?

I'm not entirely sure, but probably going home Monday the 20th. Post cruise works best for me as well, I think.

You can count me and DW (Kitikat) in for Tusker House and Nemo. Would love to try Tusker for lunch. We have only done breakfast there before. And would love to see Nemo. Anyways, I propose we do it Saturday Dec 18th. We're driving home Sunday, and I would guess others might be heading back home Sunday too :confused3. Friday, Dec 17th is Epcot and DATW, and Thursday, Dec 16th is a MVMCP meet.

So how does Saturday sound to everyone??:listen:

Mike

Saturday Dec 18th is Ros's Kitchen Sink Birthday Bash at Beaches and Cream.

I was hoping to do Animal Kingdom - Tusker House - Nemo before the cruise. Thursday, Friday or Saturday.

How about Friday, December 10?

Seating at Tusker House from 1:00-1:40 will be eligible for the 3:15 Nemo performance.

(Epcot is open until 12:30 if you are on property and park hopping after AK closes at 6:00)

I'm not entirely sure, but probably going home Monday the 20th. Post cruise works best for me as well, I think.

Saturday 18th?

You can count me and DW (Kitikat) in for Tusker House and Nemo. Would love to try Tusker for lunch. We have only done breakfast there before. And would love to see Nemo. Anyways, I propose we do it Saturday Dec 18th. We're driving home Sunday, and I would guess others might be heading back home Sunday too :confused3. Friday, Dec 17th is Epcot and DATW, and Thursday, Dec 16th is a MVMCP meet.

Mike

Saturday 18th would work for us. Is anyone else interested in Saturday as before the cruise doesn't work for us.

How about Friday, December 10?

Seating at Tusker House from 1:00-1:40 will be eligible for the 3:15 Nemo performance.

(Epcot is open until 12:30 if you are on property and park hopping after AK closes at 6:00)

Sorry Saturday doen't work for you :sad1:But maybe a few other people would like to do it before the cruise?
If so post here and I can update the front page to two groups and someone else could book the pre-cruise ADR (let me know the time you get and I'll post that).
There must be a few more people who want to do this :confused3

ETA - I've updated the first post with numbers - if I've got it wrong for you/your family/friends let me know.

Mike

Tusker House has good non-breakfast food. Here's hoping we get sat off in the side room where the 'ambient' noise isn't deafening.

I will mark this meet from TBD, to Sat Dec 18.
If there will be a meet on Fri Dec 10, I can add that one too.

I really wanted to join you all for Tusker /Nemo.

But I am signed up for Saturday afternoon at Biergarten.

I have already eaten at Tusker for lunch
And I have already seem Nemo.

So.... I guess it is okay.

Now there's a Saturday Biergarten too? I thought you were signed up for Beaches and Cream.

Now there's a Saturday Biergarten too? I thought you were signed up for Beaches and Cream.

Oh, Todd! Will you keep the rest of my life straight, too, please!
Or, at least tell me when I am eating the rest of my meals?

If I do Ros's birthday Beaches and Cream meet Saturday, then I miss Tusker House on Saturday. :sad1:

Biergarten is Friday before DATW. When am I eating at O'Hana? This is some sort of logic puzzle, for sure!

If I do Ros's birthday Beaches and Cream meet Saturday, then I miss Tusker House on Saturday. :sad1:

Biergarten is Friday before DATW. When am I eating at O'Hana? This is some sort of logic puzzle, for sure!

I'm not sure about your trip o O'hana, but it does get confusing. :goodvibes

If Ros' b-day treat is when B&C opens, I am thinking about leaving whatever park I am at (probably AK) heading for dessert (taking a boat load of insulin) then heading (back) over to AK for Tusker House and Nemo.

Adventurous? Yup. Daring? Uh-huh. Absolutely crazy? No doubt.

If Ros' b-day treat is when B&C opens, I am thinking about leaving whatever park I am at (probably AK) heading for dessert (taking a boat load of insulin) then heading (back) over to AK for Tusker House and Nemo.

Maybe I can tag along with you?

Saturday is my last day at WDW. Want to make it a good one!

I think it might be O'Hana before Yee Ha Bob Saturday night. That would be a lot of food in one day!

Dessert before lunch? Brilliant! I'm not sure how the timing would go, though. It might be cutting it close for any ADR around 1pm for Tusker House.

If I wanted to attempt this crazy idea with you, I'd opt for a request-only mini version of the No Way Jose. :cloud9:

Oh, and I loved the crazy waitress story. I am sorry you had to suffer with her as your server. I would done what Rob did the minute she took the resort IDs and wouldn't return them. I have no problem talking to managers the minute I see servers copping 'Tude. ;)

I think it might be O'Hana before Yee Ha Bob Saturday night. That would be a lot of food in one day!

Of course you could tag along.

Dessert before lunch? Brilliant! I'm not sure how the timing would go, though. It might be cutting it close for any ADR around 1pm for Tusker House.

If I wanted to attempt this crazy idea with you, I'd opt for a request-only mini version of the No Way Jose. :cloud9:

Oh, and I loved the crazy waitress story. I am sorry you had to suffer with her as your server. I would done what Rob did the minute she took the resort IDs and wouldn't return them. I have no problem talking to managers the minute I see servers copping 'Tude. ;)

I would need something small, but I am confident I could drive from Beach Club to AK and still make the latter seating at Tusker. Probably even make the early one if I rushed.:moped::car::drive::teleport:

:sad1: I know you meant Beaches and Cream ;)

:laughing:

We're doing Ohana on the 23rd - but I guess you will have already gone home :confused3

:scared1: Good luck with that! But if you can make it work then go for it :goodvibes

So Lyn will you be joining Todd on this gluton fest :rotfl: J/K ;)

::yes:: I'd like to see a TR of someone that could do all that :laughing:

Good plan, I didn't know you could go for mini sundaes :cloud9: I couldn't even eat half the No Way Jose but it was sooooooo good :love:

So are you joining us?

Of course you could tag along.

I would need something small, but I am confident I could drive from Beach Club to AK and still make the latter seating at Tusker. Probably even make the early one if I rushed.:moped::car::drive::teleport:

Oh. You will have a CAR. That changes everything. :rotfl2: I am so used to relying on Disney transportation, I didn't think you'd have a car. :laughing:

Good plan, I didn't know you could go for mini sundaes :cloud9: I couldn't even eat half the No Way Jose but it was sooooooo good :love:

So are you joining us?

They aren't on the menu, but you can ask for a one-scoop version of their mega huge sundaes. Yes, I would like to join you if I can bribe Todd for a ride. :)

Oh. You will have a CAR. That changes everything. :rotfl2: I am so used to relying on Disney transportation, I didn't think you'd have a car. :laughing:

They aren't on the menu, but you can ask for a one-scoop version of their mega huge sundaes. Yes, I would like to join you if I can bribe Todd for a ride. :)

Excellent - I'll put you on the list - better to have more space than not enough :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter