• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AK Finding Nemo - The Musical - space for 9 more (9/25)

Becx N Gav

DIS Veteran
Jaime (Tiggerbell) and Todd (Jeanigor) et al didn't get to see the Nemo show (bad waitress) so I suggested that we should organise a group to see it (as DH and I have not been yet) in December.

So let me know if you're interested and we could maybe look into the lunch package

Guests who have an Advanced Dining Reservation at Animal Kingdom's Tusker House restaurant for dining during select times will receive a ticket for reserved seating at the performance of "Finding Nemo the Musical."

It is asked that you arrive 30 minutes prior to the performance.

Seating at Tusker House from 1:00-1:40 will be eligible for the 3:15 performance.

Seating at Tusker House from 1:50-2:45 will be eligible for the 4:45 performance.

Info from WDWinfo.com

:fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:

Becx N Gav - 2
mainegal - 1
tiggerbell - 1
jeanigor - 1
jen3003 + David and Alyssa - 3
irishdadx4 + kitikat - 2
BriarRosie - 1

= 11

There are 20 places booked for 2.15pm seating.

Count me in!

I had a 1:45 reservation and still got the special Nemo tickets. Maybe because I was celebrating my birthday?

I loved Tusker House! Look forward to going back there.

I really enjoyed the Nemo show. But I haven't seen Lion King, so that is still on my "to do" list.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

It's bad enough I make my friends call themselves My Entourage, but now they've been reduced to "et al"???

I LOVE IT!!!!! :lmao:

And depending on timing, we should be IN! :thumbsup2 Assuming I can talk them into eating at Tusker House ever again!!!

It's bad enough I make my friends call themselves My Entourage, but now they've been reduced to "et al"???

And depending on timing, we should be IN! :thumbsup2 Assuming I can talk them into eating at Tusker House ever again!!!

Ummm yeah, I couldn't be bothered to go and see who was there with you :flower3:

Yey, hope it works out for your do-over :woohoo: :woohoo:

Problem?

I loved Tusker House!

The smell made think I had died and gone to heaven!!! :goodvibes

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2: Shame the good food was spoilt - you should read the whole TR - it's a blast :yay: And then you'll know about Todd's animal friend :scared1:

Next job - get Gav to read the TR too :)

She got the important people. :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

And as long as (name concealed) isn't our waitress again, I would be happy to eat there. I enjoy the food. (Although I wish they would put up sound dampeners.)

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2: Shame the good food was spoilt - you should read the whole TR - it's a blast :yay: And then you'll know about Todd's animal friend :scared1:

Next job - get Gav to read the TR too :)

BaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH. (We have determined that is the sound my animal friend makes in the wild.)

Great our group name is shorter, but for the record we do have individual names as well. LOL

Todd, you're saying were not important! :sad1:

And as long as (name concealed) isn't our waitress again, I would be happy to eat there. I enjoy the food. (Although I wish they would put up sound dampeners.)

I guess I can be talked into eating there again if someone promises that *she* won't be our waitress!
You can add Jennifer, David and Alyssa to the list! :)

:sad2: Someone doesn't read my trip reports... :sad2:

(See Becx's link in the first post to see what the problem was there.) :goodvibes

I am SO sorry I haven't been following your trip reports. How many trips are you reporting on?!

When was the Tusker House "event"? Just recently? or back in december?

Any way, I would not let a bad server spoil the good food. After all, the server doesn't even spoil the food. You get it yourself. I seem to recall made three trips for food before I did my dessert. It was all SO good!

I am SO sorry I haven't been following your trip reports. How many trips are you reporting on?!

When was the Tusker House "event"? Just recently? or back in december?

Any way, I would not let a bad server spoil the good food. After all, the server doesn't even spoil the food. You get it yourself. I seem to recall made three trips for food before I did my dessert. It was all SO good!

I've written a trip report for every Disney vacation since 2005. The December Dis-a-Palooza (Todd-a-Palooza) report is #11. The bad waitress incident was during that trip. (All the links are in my signature, if you ever find yourself with some time to kill!)

I will have 4 reports going up this year... (May, August, October, and December). I love my life.

And I agree with you - the food at Tusker House is wonderful!!! :cloud9:

So who's gonna come and do the manly thing with me and drink beer whilst this Nemo show is going on?

Are there any other significant halves wondering what to do with themselves?
I normally make a stop at the Dawa bar for a Tusker beer. There were some other great beers I just can't remember.

Sorry to trash your thread dearest :lovestruc

OH YOU love it do you????:scared1::scared1:

BaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH. (We have determined that is the sound my animal friend makes in the wild.)

Great our group name is shorter, but for the record we do have individual names as well. LOL

Todd, you're saying were not important! :sad1:

I guess I can be talked into eating there again if someone promises that *she* won't be our waitress!
You can add Jennifer, David and Alyssa to the list! :)

Jen - I think this is at least the third time they have dis-ed us. It's time to sic David on them.:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter