• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AK Finding Nemo - The Musical - space for 9 more (9/25)

Oh. You will have a CAR. That changes everything. :rotfl2: I am so used to relying on Disney transportation, I didn't think you'd have a car. :laughing:

They aren't on the menu, but you can ask for a one-scoop version of their mega huge sundaes. Yes, I would like to join you if I can bribe Todd for a ride. :)

I'm from the city that put the world on wheels. If you don't have a car, you might as well be chained to the wall. Disney transport is nice, but its hard not to have that control.

Hmmm, we might be doing the Y.E.S. program this day and will already be in AK. Just might join you. :)

Hmmm, we might be doing the Y.E.S. program this day and will already be in AK. Just might join you. :)

:cool1: :cool1: Just so I know how many of you will there be? Even if you end up not being able to make it I'd rather have more spaces than we need.

Becx,

Any update on the ADR for this too. Inquiring minds need to know.

Thanks

Mike

Thanks for getting this ADR too for all of us. See you guys in Dec. :goodvibes:cool1::thumbsup2:):banana::woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2::rockband:party::mickeyjum

Mike

I love love love this musical. This is probably my favorite show in a Disney park ever since the Hunchback musical at Disney (MGM Studios at the time) was closed down.

The production values are high, and the songs are catchy. But my favorite scene stealers are probably Bruce's song and Crush's song. Crush's song is my favorite. :love:

I haven't tried Tusker House since it became "Boma-lite", but for that reason alone, I'd want to try it. It was awesome as a quick service place, and I am sure I'll like the food.

I'm really looking forward to this! :banana:

I love love love this musical. This is probably my favorite show in a Disney park ever since the Hunchback musical at Disney (MGM Studios at the time) was closed down.

The production values are high, and the songs are catchy. But my favorite scene stealers are probably Bruce's song and Crush's song. Crush's song is my favorite. :love:

I haven't tried Tusker House since it became "Boma-lite", but for that reason alone, I'd want to try it. It was awesome as a quick service place, and I am sure I'll like the food.

I'm really looking forward to this! :banana:

We've not seen the show yet but can't wait (well not sure if DH will see it) but the food looks really good too :goodvibes I think it's nice there are a few who have been and some newbies too :yay: :yay: :yay:

We've not seen the show yet but can't wait (well not sure if DH will see it) but the food looks really good too :goodvibes I think it's nice there are a few who have been and some newbies too :yay: :yay: :yay:

I was able to see it this past trip. I wish I would have brought Kleenex.

Good tip thanks :thumbsup2 I always carry kleenex and hand wipes so I'm good to go :woohoo: The movie gets me everytime so I'm sure I'll be needing them :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter