• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airmiles Armchair Chatter

With the current multiplier game on airmilesshops.ca, has anyone earned higher than 5x? I log in each day and play using my account and my DH's, but don't ever seem to win more than the 5x.

With the current multiplier game on airmilesshops.ca, has anyone earned higher than 5x? I log in each day and play using my account and my DH's, but don't ever seem to win more than the 5x.

I don't remember to play every day, but of the half-dozen or so times I've played, I've gotten 3x every single time. Today I didn't even have to play. It asked for my collector number, I clicked submit, and immediately got the "You've won 3x miles, play again in 12h" screen. No game, no skill-testing question. Not sure quite what happened there, but 3x seems to be my number!

Anyone else waiting on Sobeys points?
I am waiting on two weeks ago and last week.
Hugs Mel
No, but i am waiting (not too patiently i might add) for the stupid minimum time to pass (what is it 60 for base & 120 for bonus?) so i can report a slew of miles from Metro. Our store had a massive renovation and I'm missing a 2 week chunk from late August/early September. We're talking about 200 here, so frustrating when they normally post within days!

No, but i am waiting (not too patiently i might add) for the stupid minimum time to pass (what is it 60 for base & 120 for bonus?) so i can report a slew of miles from Metro. Our store had a massive renovation and I'm missing a 2 week chunk from late August/early September. We're talking about 200 here, so frustrating when they normally post within days!

Best wishes that they post them for you soon Hon ,,i'm waiting on about 500 from Sobeys,,,usually they are done weekly,,,,,,,hopefully soon.
Hugs Mel

Anyone else waiting on Sobeys points?
I am waiting on two weeks ago and last week.
Hugs Mel

Sobeys normally post on Thursday morning, or late Wednesday on occasion, but their cut off date seems to have moved to earlier. I used to find that anything I bought by Friday would post the following week, now I have to wait two weeks. It's kind of annoying. I really prefer Rexall and Shell, they post the next day! Metro is hit or miss for me, sometimes they post Thursday like Sobeys, and sometimes I have to wait an extra week, longer if it's one of their special promotions that don't show up on the receipt (which I really don't like!)

I *won* 7 X on the Shop & Drop contest ... now the question is, do i shop today or wait it out for a 10 or even better 15???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter