Advice needed for my ADR's 2010

*~PrincessBelle~*

DIS Veteran
Hubby and I going for honeymoon in Sept. 2010 and being the obsessive planner I am, I am trying to organize some ADR's for my trip. We are on the DxDDP staying at WL and this is what I am thinking so far:

Monday - California Grill (D) - Arrival Day
Tuesday - CRT (B), Citricos (D) - MK Day
Wednesday - Chef Mickeys (B), Mama Melrose (D) - MGM Day
Thursday - ????? (B), Coral Reef (D) - Epcot Day
Friday - Tusker House (B), Jiko (D) - AK Day
Saturday - Ohana (D) - Universal Studios Day/relax/shopping (sorry guys)
Sunday - Artist Point (D) - Bass Fishing/shopping/relax/last minute park day
Monday - Departure Day

So as you can see I have a hole in my Epcot morning breakfast and I have no idea what to put in there....I keep going back and forth between Akershus, Cape May, and 1900 Park Faire. I'd like to keep it in the Epcot area since that's where we're going that day but i'm not sure if the hubby will be able to handle any more princesses (it is his first trip!). Any advice on breakfast would be great and if you guys see any holes in my plan let me know :flower3:

I just got back and ate at both the Cape May and 1900 Park. I have to say Cape May was better. The food and service I thought was mediocre at 1900.
It just seem like they were way to busy at 1900. Cape May's food was great and the service as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter