Advice: 1 room at Contemporary v. 2 at PO Riverside

Disney Anna

DIS Veteran
I want everyone's opinion. Am planning a trip this October 13-18. 3 adults (my sister, her boyfriend and me) and 2 kids (my neice who is 12 and nephew who is 10).

We are debating btn getting 1 standard room at Contemporary and 1 at PO Riverside. They say each room can hold 5 people. So my first question is: Is that really true? Will we be like sardines in either?

2nd debate: 1 room at Contemporary v. 2 rooms at PO Riverside.

It costs $507 overall more to stay at Contemporary than PO Riverside when you compare one room to one room.

If we got 2 rooms at POR, then that would cost about $280 more than just the one room at Contemporary.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

POR will give you 2 bathrooms (double the showers and changing areas!) and 4 sinks as well as 4 beds and 2 trundles.

If you don't mind a split stay, I think I'd do 2 nights at CR just to see what it's all about and the rest at POR. You'll feel like royalty with all the space :)

Having just returned last night from WDW, I would say get two rooms at POR. We visited the CR to have breakfast at Chef Mickeys and I liked the location to MK but I like the feel of POR better. My kids ages 16, 7 & 9 loved staying at POR.

We stayed POR in May.

My kids missed the monorail and closeness of those resorts!!!

Never again will I take my kids to anything but a monorail resort!!!

Don't get me wrong, POR is pretty but not for us.

Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter