ADRs for January Trip

kamik86

DIS Veteran
I have a DVC trip planned in January. I know to make ADRs using 180 + 10 (and also to make them at 190 days if the glitch is still present) you need your confirmation number.

Will the confirmation number work even if I don't have the dining plan added to my DVC stay yet? As far as I know I can't add the dining plan until the plan info comes out.

Actually I'm not sure I"ll even WANT the plan yet since I want to see how/if it changes and the price for next year before I decide (Since I will also have the option of tables in wonderland being an AP holder). So that is another question any idea when next years plan information will come out?

You DO NOT need the dining plan to make any of your ressies. DH and I did the deluxe plan once and realized that the dining plans will not work for us at all so we are just getting the TIW card when we get our APs and we have already made some of our January ressies. The only issue that you may have is for things like CRT and the dinner shows if you haven't added the dining plan yet they will require you to pay for them with your credit card and if you do get the plan and want to use credits for any of these you may have to wait until you actually dine at one of these places to have the money refunded and have your credits applied to the meal unless you cancel the resservation and rebook with credits (many people report different experiences with how WDW handles this situation). Good luck and have fun planning

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter