ADR 60day window question

Geemo

DIS Veteran
Last week as I was practicing-honing my skills for making ADR's the window was opening at 9PM the night before.
Not the usual 6am the day of Opening Window.

Tonight as I try, the window isn't opening like it was last week.
I have a quick 2 day trip in Nov and NEED a couple of ADR's.

So what has been everyone's experience for the 60day window time (3am or 6am Pacific Time) the ADR's open?

Any help is appreciated. My trip is Nov 7th and 8th.

Question UPDATE... 9-8-23 @ 8:50am
I was able to score the one ADR needed for the trip. Whew!!!
All I would like now is to reserve the WOC Dessert Party.
When does Disney open the WOC reservation window for Nov 7th?

Last edited:
Last week as I was practicing-honing my skills for making ADR's the window was opening at 9PM the night before.
Not the usual 6am the day of Opening Window.

Tonight as I try, the window isn't opening like it was last week.
I have a quick 2 day trip in Nov and NEED a couple of ADR's.

So what has been everyone's experience for the 60day window time (3am or 6am Pacific Time) the ADR's open?

Any help is appreciated. My trip is Nov 7th and 8th.
When I booked ours last week it was 6am PST and not a minute before.

A few weeks ago there was the ability to get ADRs at 9pm 61 days out. It was crazy!
Guess it as a glitch because it’s back to 0600 PST 60 days out

It's been 6am for me, too. A few weeks ago I heard that ADRs opened for some people at 9pm the night before, so I checked a few nights in a row but nothing was open.

If you are on right at 6am you should be able to get what you need. I started gathering mine last week for a November trip and I could get everything including Oga's and Trader Sam's. BUT... They were both all gone by like 6:04 am. So it's important to be signed in and ready to go at 5:59. Some reservations are much easier to get, so it really depends on what you're looking for.

If you're staying at a resort property you can usually book a couple hours earlier than 6am.

It's been 6am for me, too. A few weeks ago I heard that ADRs opened for some people at 9pm the night before, so I checked a few nights in a row but nothing was open.

If you are on right at 6am you should be able to get what you need. I started gathering mine last week for a November trip and I could get everything including Oga's and Trader Sam's. BUT... They were both all gone by like 6:04 am. So it's important to be signed in and ready to go at 5:59. Some reservations are much easier to get, so it really depends on what you're looking for.

If you're staying at a resort property you can usually book a couple hours earlier than 6am.
!!!Crazy!!!
I tried at 3am Pacific Time and the window had not opened.
I login at 5:58am and began trying.

At 6am the window went live and I could get an ARD but the system GLITCHED at the payment and confirmation page, so nothing. By 6:04 there was nothing at all!

I kept trying on my home desk top computer but it either froze at the pay section or came up with no available times.

My cell phone for the app did register either... About 6:15 I tried on a tablet and was able to score the one ADR I was hoping for on our first day.

Now for tomorrow morning, I'll have the desktop, laptop and tablet all ready to go.
One more ARD and I'm set for this quick trip.

thanks everyone

!!!Crazy!!!
I tried at 3am Pacific Time and the window had not opened.
I login at 5:58am and began trying.

At 6am the window went live and I could get an ARD but the system GLITCHED at the payment and confirmation page, so nothing. By 6:04 there was nothing at all!

I kept trying on my home desk top computer but it either froze at the pay section or came up with no available times.

My cell phone for the app did register either... About 6:15 I tried on a tablet and was able to score the one ADR I was hoping for on our first day.

Now for tomorrow morning, I'll have the desktop, laptop and tablet all ready to go.
One more ARD and I'm set for this quick trip.

thanks everyone
Oh, how frustrating! I hope you have better luck tomorrow. You can also set a dining alert for the ADRs you didn't get. Just google "Disney Dining Alert" and the website will pop up. It's free for 6 alerts unless you want to pay $10 a month to get more.

Oh, how frustrating! I hope you have better luck tomorrow. You can also set a dining alert for the ADRs you didn't get. Just google "Disney Dining Alert" and the website will pop up. It's free for 6 alerts unless you want to pay $10 a month to get more.
Thanks for the info.

A few weeks ago there was the ability to get ADRs at 9pm 61 days out. It was crazy!
Guess it as a glitch because it’s back to 0600 PST 60 days out
Thanks to this board I was able to score Trader Sam's and Oga's at 9 pm one day last week for our late October resort stay. The ability disappeared the next day, but it was pretty awesome. Thanks to those who reported on the glitch.

What‘s with NOTHING being available at 60 days at places like Cafe Orleans and Lamplight Lounge for parties of 2 or 4? Never mind Trader Sam’s. I tried for Sunday 11/3 (60 days) this morning, and none of those places showed anything.

I noticed that as well. I was just doing a dry run for my trip starting 12/7. Checked 12/3 (I assume that is what you meant) and some places just didn't show up. Goofy's, Trader Sam's were what I noticed.

Question: I reside in Ontario, Canada. When I am making my dinner/WOC dessert package 60 days out....would it be 6 a.m. MY TIME or 6:00 a.m. California time. (Ontario is 3 hours ahead of California).

I got Trader Sam's this morning for 12/3 at 7pm for a party of 4. I was shocked but elated.
What time did you check? I started looking shortly before 6am and never saw it come up at all. I'm just looking, not trying to book, to get a handle on what to do in a few days when my dates are ready to go. I was surprised it didn't ever show up at all.

Oh, and congratulations!!

I wish this was 90 days. I am in Eastern time also so checking at 9am here. I was planning to try at midnight with the reports that some have been able to reserve at 9pm.

First world problem here. Last year in March we were in Maui and I had to get up just before 3 AM to make reservations for our trip in May. I hd to repeat that for 5 days to get all the ones I wanted. It's such a drag to be in Maui when you are trying to make reservations for DLR. :stitch:🤣

First world problem here. Last year in March we were in Maui and I had to get up just before 3 AM to make reservations for our trip in May. I hd to repeat that for 5 days to get all the ones I wanted. It's such a drag to be in Maui when you are trying to make reservations for DLR. :stitch:🤣
Had to book all of my ADRs from a vacation condo in Pismo Beach last year. I wasn't sure if things would drop early so just to be safe I was up at 3am to check, *sigh*. So...plebiean 8-).

And guess what? I have to do it again this weekend. It's my dh's birthday and we're going to the wine country. I mean, how rude is that? Plan a birthday trip that interferes with my Disney dining reservations??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter