ADR 60day window question

What time did you check? I started looking shortly before 6am and never saw it come up at all. I'm just looking, not trying to book, to get a handle on what to do in a few days when my dates are ready to go. I was surprised it didn't ever show up at all.

Oh, and congratulations!!
I logged onto the website and not my phone. I logged into my Disney account and had the Trader Sam's page up. I put the atomic clock on my cell phone and refreshed the webpage at exactly 6:00:00 am. I'm pretty sure all times were available.

I'm going to Anaheim for the pharmacist convention and won't even be going to the parks on this trip. But I've always wanted to try Trader Sam's. This reservation was mostly as a dry run for my Spring Break trip. But once I told my colleagues they got excited.

I logged onto the website and not my phone. I logged into my Disney account and had the Trader Sam's page up. I put the atomic clock on my cell phone and refreshed the webpage at exactly 6:00:00 am. I'm pretty sure all times were available.

I'm going to Anaheim for the pharmacist convention and won't even be going to the parks on this trip. But I've always wanted to try Trader Sam's. This reservation was mostly as a dry run for my Spring Break trip. But once I told my colleagues they got excited.
Thank you!! I'll have to try that, as I've not been seeing TS's from my phone. I'm not super worried as it's just my sister and me and we're staying at GCH, so I know we can get on a wait list day of and probably get in. I'm just used to booking dining from my my computer but I'll be away from home for half of my booking days so phone it is the first days.

I hope you have a blast!! Pharmacists Go Wild, lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter